“the best choice made to make my trip memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seeman Watersports

Seeman Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Seemanwatersports – Langkawi Jet Ski Tours, is an innovative adventure tour operator providing a unique and adventure experience for guests visiting the Langkawi Island . Guests can enjoy riding their own jetskis conducted by experienced guides.We provides 2 packages: Tour 1 (3 hours) visits more than 8 islands On this tour you will discover some amazing rock formations of island South West of Langkawi. Enjoy a brief stop at Pulau Singa Besar ,Beras basah island and visit Pregnant Maiden Lake where the waters are believed to have magical effects on infertile women! :Tour 2 (4 hours) visits more than 20 islands (for more information visit our website)We use: Powerful 4-stroke seadoo jet skies with (IBR System) Intelligent Brake and Reverse. Designed specifically for Sea-Doo watercraft, the iBR system provides the rider with the ability to bring the watercraft to a controlled stop on demand. Also provided Bottled waters, sunglasses, dry bags and Free photos of the full tours, included as well as pick up and drop offs. tours operate daily in most weather conditions and no licence or experience is necessary. Useful Information: Activities suitable for all ages.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“the best choice made to make my trip memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

this is the best thing i did in langkwai. 1500 cc jetski to be droven all by yourself. 3 hrs of non stop fun. you will be accompanied by a guide on the other jetski who will guide you to nearby islands. he will click your pics while you drive. it is not dangerous at all even if you dont know swimming. you will learn to drive it in the first 10 min and after that you can speed the jet ski as much as you want. he will take you to all the best islands around and have a pit stop for half an hour in few islands. recommend to use lot of sunscreen during the trip. carry beer cans and towel. rest just enjoy one of a lifetime experience

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Paras J

Langkawi, Malaysia
“Never to old”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I did the 3 hour tour it was an amazing experience. We are 62 and 63, I have had a hip replacement 9 months ago and can recommend it to any one our age or over. Don't think about it just do it. Flora & John

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Flora C
Melbourne, Australia
“Best tour on langkawi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I done this trip on our honeymoon recently. It was the best way to see the islands. We both enjoyed it so much. Very exciting and got to see and the lovely sites and scenery. The guide was very nice and took so many photo's which they very kindly sent on to my facebook afterwards. We originally booked the 3 hour tour but we were having so much fun we decided to stay for the 4 hour tour instead, which was no problem at all to change our minds and pay the balance later, they were great, well worth the extra time and money well spent. Highly recommend it!!!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Elaine G
seemanwatersports1, Owner at Seeman Watersports, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you very much for your excellent review Mrs Elaine.
we appreaciate.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I did the 3 hour tour and it was great fun. Seeman Watersports is professionally run family business. Can't speak highly enough of them!
When I booked they took a small deposit and the balance was paid after the tour. I was the only one on the tour which was great, so I got to go as fast and as slow as I wanted!
They supplied a dry pack, sunglasses with strap, rubber booties, bottled water and took photos of my trip. If you don't have a USB stick they can sell you one for 25RM and download all your photos onto it.
The trip itself is very scenic and takes you around some nice islands with a couple of stops for sightseeing,snorkeling and eagle feeding. The guide that I had was the co-owner of the company and she was very informative. Seeing as though I was the only one on the tour I was given some freedom at various stages to have a play on the jetski!
The jetski itself was virtually brand new. It had a brake and reverse, and had lots of power, I got it to just under 60mph in a light swell!!!
Had a ball!

4 Thank theofromoz
Hello mr Theo,
We appreciate on your excellent review about us.
thnxs a lot.Hope to see you next time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect gateaway with fantastic staff and great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were just strolling along the beach when one of Seeman's staff approach us in a very friendly way about the watersports. So,we looked at the brochures and were attracted to the private ski tour. My husband was so excited and I agreed to it since it was his birthday too. Honestly,it was a great experience for us as it was our first time driving a ski out to the big sea! Seeman and his wife together with their staffs, are very friendly,honest and helpful in very way to ensure that we had fun without having to worry. Their hospitality and service is the best compared to other watersports operator in Malaysia! I would say its not only worth the value to pay for the fun but also for the memory that they have given us. We will definately go back again, and indeed we are planning now..Double thumb ups for Seeman Watersports! Keep up the good job! :)

3 Thank DenichLynn
Hi Mr AJR,
thnxs a lot for youe excellent review.
we most appreciated.