3d2n, sharing some points;
- safe and well secure
- spectacular paddy field view
- cozy and private
- clean, super clean
- ample of parking space, each right on opposite unit
- private bathroom in each room, come with amenities – mini tiny shampoo, mini tiny shower gel, i got my own favorite shokubutsu instead.. haha
- i think they have good quality mattress if not excellent
- fridge, microwave, plates and cutleries are available – cooking not allowed
- basic satellite tv
- iron n board
- spacious is quite overrated, but accommodate 7person comfortably
- not near to town (for duty free experience) nor beach, i see people travel to langkawi for these 2 reasons - literally located right between of those, same distance to here and there. Get a car.
- total silence in evening, err.. not sure good or bad
- no pool, barbecue spot, restaurant outlet, mini mart.. but was not really an issue, we came back only before midnight to get rest before continue discovering in next early morning
- no laundry facility, some apartment in town offering washing machine in the unit, i personally will need this - not type of person taking entire wardrobe when traveling
- price is a bit at high side for only overnight usage and considering the distance to others, not even use the fridge and microwave, i think i saw some cheaper apartment in town, im just saying, not comparing apple to apple though, this is a villa, a small villa, whatever.
- get a gps, useful to save driving time, signboard and junction can be very confusing, map not helping either
- syariah compliance :), alcohol drinks not allowed, they may charge you penalty if u get caught. kudos!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Jasmine Villa Tropical Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.