“Nice enough but no couples room”
Review of Sun Spa

Sun Spa
Ranked #15 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The treatments are reasonably priced here and the space is nice enough. The staff are friendly (not the best English but you can make do) and the products used seemed good (choice of oils and scrubs). Get greeted with a lovely cold drink and tea afterwards.
However there are no wet rooms for couples and no special treatment rooms for couples. They have separate wet rooms (for scrubs and masks etc) and separate massage rooms. The massage rooms are separated only by curtains so they can be lifted to make a double space but you can hear people in other rooms then. The wet rooms aren't particularly nice (small) and they hose it down with a hand hose... while you're showering.
Experience was still nice except my therapist didn't really listen to me. I didn't want her to scrub my chest but she did it anyway. Draping techniques didn't make you feel like you had your privacy. I felt like my need to cover up some bits of me was not respected in my scrub and wrap. So if you're a bit shy and don't want someone looking or feeling your bits then maybe don't go here. But otherwise it is priced reasonably.

1  Thank laineyagain

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Husband & I went for 90 mins, oil massage, foot spa, scrub. Felt great afterwards, smooth and scented. Picked us up but couldn't drop us of but called cab. Very friendly and approachable staff. Just need to ask up front what is going to happen- so you're not left guessing.

1  Thank andijhill
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I had a wonderful pampering at the sun spa. The staffs were friendly and very knowledgeable. The were also Very attentive and customer orientated. The ambiance is also soothing and very relaxing

2  Thank ShavinGk
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Amazing ambience, amazing therapists...best spa we visited..Go for a package treatment. Well priced and you will be look after..

2  Thank Toorschot
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Sun Spa offers a slightly more salubrious set up which appeals to me. I think massage is in the eye of the beholder. One mans massage is another mans poison. I like their style. Its like a swedish massage and can be heavy or light but not what I would call theraputic. A very lovely experience with a deferential respect for their client.

2  Thank Dartydo