“Healing through movement with the yoga master, Erkaj.”

V Integrated Wellness
Ranked #1 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: The V Integrated Wellness is a high quality whole person approach in Spa & Wellness, holistic therapies, beauty treatments, fitness classes, healthy cuisine, educational & lifestyle workshops and retreats for body and soul. We strive to help you attain wellness at all levels for a more conscious way of living. Inspired by the ‘Tree of Life’, an ancient metaphor for interconnectedness of all life,V Integrated Wellness provides innovative and integrative tools to support healing, rejuvenation and learning for long term healthto cultivate your life force ‘Chi’.
Gold Coast, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Healing through movement with the yoga master, Erkaj.”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This experience was the best yoga session I have ever had and I do yoga at home 4 times a week. Ekraj is amazing, he helps you learn where your weakness are and how to make them stronger. He is so knowledgeable and has taught me so much about myself, to improve my health, Wellbeing and yoga. I have never felt so sore, as I do today, even after one session. I now have been given the tools, to improve my health and skeleton structure. I wish everyone could see Ekraj and experience what I have experienced. If you are prepared to learn and improve on your health, Ekraj is a must.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank TaniaFouquet
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Tania_Lingerie,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad that you truly enjoyed the yoga program and found some relieve for your back ache. Please continue to practice the breathing techniques and healthy lifestyle. We look forward to seeing you again.

Langkawi, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A new perspective of self-healing”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is something new and an unbelievable knowledge I've got from Ekraj Gajurel, V Wellness Spa of Andaman Hotel Yoga Master.

I was always had back pain, sometimes several times a year, it was hard and take quite a long time to be healed. Not until I met Ekraj Gujarel during my stay in Andaman Hotel of Langkawi Malaysia.

I've told him that I have this severe pain on my back I even couldn't lift my hand and not able to do my job properly.

He asked me to join his class and it was amazing. He didn't just give me the treatment, he also taught me some yoga moves for self-healing.

Right after the class, the pain began to decrease. I went back to my room and practiced the moves in the afternoon and evening. The next morning, the pain was totally relieved.

Now I know exactly what to do if the back pain returns.

Thank you so much Ekraj, You are my hero. Hope all the best for you and the spa!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank anitazein
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Anitazein,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are glad to know that your back pains have eased. Do join our facebook page for continuous learning and daily motivation. We hope to see you again soon.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Yoga Classes / V Wellness Spa”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the Andaman and found the resort to be beautiful and very peaceful. An unexpected highlight of my stay was a therapeutic yoga class with Yoga Master Ekraj Gajurel, which I signed up for quite by chance at the V Wellness Spa. Ekraj gave me invaluable insights on how to incorporate elements of yoga practice into my daily life, for example to combat stress and to improve general health and wellbeing. The class was so fantastic that I signed up for more during my stay. It was truly inspirational and fortuitous that I came across the V Wellness Spa and met Ekraj. I would highly recommend the experience to all guests at the Andaman and visitors to Langkawi.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank ClaireSL
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear ClaireSL,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you truly enjoyed the yoga lessons. We hope that you continue to incorporate this in your daily life. Do add us to your facebook for daily motivation. We looks forward to welcoming you again.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“V Wellness Spa”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The V Wellness Spa was absolutely stunning. The location of private spa villas amongst the rain forest with ocean views and the sounds of wildlife was beautiful. I had the kohuna wave massage and sea salt body polish and came away so relaxed. I would have gone again had I had more time. Amazing!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank reezee M
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear reezee M,

We are glad you enjoyed your treatment at V Botanical Spa and hope to seeing you again.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“I hope to come back again..”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Wonderfull day i have at the spa andaman where the therapist was very good and friendly..the massage was very excellent.this is the best ever and ever i have before.i hope to come back again later!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank ndgebeh
Dear ndgabeh,

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure to know that you have described this experience as your "best ever" and that you would like to be back soon.

We look forward to seeing you again.