“Just perfect!”

V Integrated Wellness
Ranked #1 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: The V Integrated Wellness is a high quality whole person approach in Spa & Wellness, holistic therapies, beauty treatments, fitness classes, healthy cuisine, educational & lifestyle workshops and retreats for body and soul. We strive to help you attain wellness at all levels for a more conscious way of living. Inspired by the ‘Tree of Life’, an ancient metaphor for interconnectedness of all life,V Integrated Wellness provides innovative and integrative tools to support healing, rejuvenation and learning for long term healthto cultivate your life force ‘Chi’.
Zurich, Switzerland
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

What an amazing experience! I enjoyed the traditional Malay massage and a foot massage at the V Integrated Wellness Spa. having been to a variety of spas, this was the first time that I actually felt relaxed and comfortable. The serene settings of hearing the light spa music, nature and the waves in the background made it absolutely blissful. I cannot commend the therapist enough.

I highly recommend this spa.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank I_lv_travelling
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear I_Iv_travelling,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your traditional malay massage and treatments. Thank you for wonderful comments. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again and hope you stay relaxed and rested.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Session Of Chi Nei Tsang at V Integrated Wellness Botanical SPA”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visiting the V Integrated Wellness Botanical SPA at The Andaman, Langkawi, was quite an experience for the 50 minutes session of "Chi Nei Tsang", a therapuetic approach that works entirely on the stomach and breathing technique. The facility is well-maintained and the service provided is excellent.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank StephenRoneeLau
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Steven Ronee Lau,

Thank you for your feedback on the massage. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed it and we look forward to welcoming you again.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Probably the best spa treatments in the world”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Whilst staying at the Andaman I decided to go ahead with a couple of treatments at the wellness spa treatment centre. I have been to many of the best spas in the UK and a few others across the world so have my particular expectaions when I go for a spa treatment. This place was excellent.

The location of these spa treatments will take place high in treetop huts, which gives you an amazing view of the Datai bay - a private beach and very secluded forested bay area. From the moment you enter the waiting/reception area you are greeted by friendly staff in a calm and relaxing environment where you can overlook the stunning surroundings. You'll be given a nice exotic detoxing drink on arrival and also when you leave. What I love is that they use traditional detoxing recipes and will even give you and the recipe if you so wish!

I went for a leg waxing treatment, and although I felt the cost was pricey I soon realised that it was all justified when my treatment began. I was given a brisk foot scrub in my private tree top hut overlooking the bay, then the waxing treatment itself and a leg massage after. The lady giving the treatment used natural sugar wax which meant that it had to be very hot. The treatment itself was very effective, relaxing and the lady took her time with me so it was all very calming. The only drawback I found was that as the wax was very hot it was a little uncomfortable at first and with my sensitive skin it caused a very slight burn on both legs when first applied. The marks lasted about 4-5 days. However this is the draw back of using entirely natural products if you have sensitive skin. Everything else was 5 star service.

The other treatment I had was a couples massage deal at sunset - this is the most relaxing massage I have EVER had in my life, I couldnt recommend it enough. Not only is the setting beautiful, tranquil and calming, but the finishing in the treetop hut is superb, the service excellent and the sounds of the wind in the trees, the birds singing around you and the crickets at twilight just magical. Not to mention the constant rythm of the waves against the bay below. I felt like our massage treatment went on for eternity and soon stopped worrying if the time was up and just enjoyed it all whilst the sun set in front of us. The staff were very accomodating and changed out massage to a traditional balinese massage as we both have had muscle tension from our busy city jobs. Honestly I couldnt recommend this enough. Part of the deal is to enjoy a two course healthy meal in the restaurant at the Andaman - mine wasnt that great (Salmon overcooked!) but the spa treatment was amazing and the staff so accomodating and professional.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank M_InTheCity
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear M in the city,

Thank you for your excellent review. We are glad you enjoyed your treatments and look forward to welcoming you back to V Integrated Wellness
Hong Kong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Do the Yoga and massage”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The Yoga is worth doing. For 70 minutes, you will have a good work out and good explanations on how you can improve not your body but strengthen certain inner muscle groups and relax your mind. Look for Ek Raj Gajurel.

Visited October 2012
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear TW182,

Thank you for the review. We are glad you enjoyed the Yoga and Massage experience (SAMA). We hope you continue to enjoy a balanced, healthy life, and should you need any further assistance on wellness, do contact Ekraj, our yoga master. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Tokyo, Japan
“Escape from daily routine of city life”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

“Just a short stay for relaxation”
It was my first expectation, but the fact was amazingly pleasant 3 days of yoga & detox retreat, which includes 3 kinds of spa massage and daily private yoga classes.

I really enjoyed wide variety of yoga style at the morning and afternoon sessions with Yoga master, Ekraj, which were well adjusted at my beginner level. But the most remarkable was his skillful advices, to my round-shoulders caused by my bad sitting posture at daily desk-works, how to ease my stiff shoulders, and good guidance for entire body relaxation. Also I was impressed by nose detoxification and felt deep inside of my forehead cleansed and refreshed.

Highly recommended for mind-resetting, mind-healing with escaping from the stressful daily life.

Visited July 2012
v5tlm, Manager at V Integrated Wellness, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear MieMjp,

Thank you for the excellent review. We are you enjoyed the Yoga Detox Retreat and certainly look forward to welcoming you back for another retreat.