“Fantastic experience!”

Helioutpost
Ranked #31 of 53 Tours in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: See the beauty of Langkawi Island from bird's eye view. Langkawi Helioupost operated and based at Helipad Center, Pantai Cenang Road. Enjoy the best moment in the air with your love ones. You can grab this fantastic helicopter fly experience at affordable price. We offers up to seven packages to choose. Make your honeymoon and holiday in Langkawi the best moment to remember with our Heli Tours. Simply Breathtaking!
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I'd never been in a helicopter before but really wanted to try it and am so glad I did! The 6 minute flight left me wanting more; it was such a thrilling experience to see the beautiful island from a bird's eye view. Our pilot, Eryk, was very professional and safe, making sure we were all comfortable. My daughters (5 and 8) were in awe, and my husband had a great time too! It's definitely a memory I'm glad to have made with my family and we took lots of pictures in the air and a few on the ground of the helicopter. For those who have never tried - go for the longest time your budget will allow - you won't be sorry!

2  Thank ktcos

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is a quick, fun, thrilling way to get a whole new perspective of Langkawi! Get an aerial view of your resort, the beaches, and the ocean with this great activity. The kids were very excited and Captain Eryk was great with them. The trip was well worth it!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The helicopter ride was an quality time over the air like parasailing on the small islands of langkawi.
It was a sudden desicion but a worth to spent for me, my wife and daughter.
The view from the top of fresh water pond in an island was breath taking.

However no memories to take back home, they should have have a certificate or photo to cherish this ever lasting memory.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you are planning to visit Langkawi...this must be a "Must Do" on your list. Having a birds eye view of the many islands in Langkawi is breathtaking. The young pilot who took us for the ride was very professional and courteous. The support staff at the site office was very cheerful and gave good advice. We flew on the R44 with the without the doors to get an unobstructed view of the beauty of the Island. I must say that the heli rides provided by Langkawi Outpost must be promoted better...its like saying that you have been to Langkawi as opposed to saying that you have seen Langkawi.

3  Thank Ram_Selva
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Quality tour. The highlight was Eric's hospitality during the flight. This is a must-do trip. We did a 20 minute flight towards the cable car and then flew low over the Berjaya Hotel.