“Really Nice Food & Cocktails”

Red Sky Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #35 of 486 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We ate at this restaurant often during our 3 weeks in Langkawi. The food is really good & the staff are very friendly & attentive. They also have a huge selection of cocktails. On my birthday my husband & I shared a "Flaming Lamborghini" which was quite an experience, it also tasted really good. The Malaysian Chicken Curry is very good as are many of the other dishes on the menu!! Plus it's very reasonably priced. I would totaly recommend giving it a try.

4  Thank CazB45

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very welcoming staff and speak very good English.

One of the staff recommended the Malaysian Curry...absolutely lovely. Taste was excellent and presentation was excellent.

We had that with Stir Fried Noodles, two Vodka Cokes and a Jug of tiger for less than £20!!

We were just here for a stopover but when we come back we will eat there again. One of Pantai Cenangs little gems.

1  Thank LCurrier87
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We found this restaurant from a brochure and decided to check it out since our hotel was close. The staff was super friendly and very attentive. The food was really good as well. I had the fried rice and chicken satay and my friend had the other Malaysian dish ( I forgot the name!) This price was reasonable and the ambience as wonderful.

2  Thank Kiki L
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I dont usually eat lamb but the lamb shanks at Red Sky was really good. Those who want to try lamb should definitely have this. For my drinks, I ordered one of their mocktail, red sky morning. It's like a strawberry shake but better. We've also tried a chicken dish, which i forgot the name, and the prawn spring rolls and they were also delicious. With all those great food, for me the best thing about Red Sky are their friendly staff. We've had a chance to meet the chef and the manager and they were very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend Red Sky to all my friends and i would definitely go back when i visit Langkawi again.

2  Thank Bluecyan8
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant in Langkawi about 2-3 weeks ago. I was lucky as I came across their groupon promotion just in time for my holiday in Langkawi. I bought the deal for 4 pax, however, the food served was worth for 6-8 pax. It definitely was worth it.
We tried the spring rolls, lamb shank, chicken fajitas, Hawaiian pizza, and penne. I loved the penne and chicken fajitas. No, actually every dish we tried was delicious.
I would say that the price for the food (without the discounted groupon price) is reasonable and pretty standard.
The ambience of the restaurant is very serene and it has a bit of “romantic” air to it due to the lighting.
Overall, the place is clean and tidy.
To top it of, all the staff were really so kind, helpful and very friendly. A special note of thank you goes out to Ana and Chef Khan for their kind hospitality.
Would I go back to this restaurant in my next visit? It’s a definite YES!

2  Thank drseethaking