“Great Experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Great Experience”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We found this restaurant from a brochure and decided to check it out since our hotel was close. The staff was super friendly and very attentive. The food was really good as well. I had the fried rice and chicken satay and my friend had the other Malaysian dish ( I forgot the name!) This price was reasonable and the ambience as wonderful.

2 Thank Kiki L

• Czech first
“Great food and excellent service!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I dont usually eat lamb but the lamb shanks at Red Sky was really good. Those who want to try lamb should definitely have this. For my drinks, I ordered one of their mocktail, red sky morning. It's like a strawberry shake but better. We've also tried a chicken dish, which i forgot the name, and the prawn spring rolls and they were also delicious. With all those great food, for me the best thing about Red Sky are their friendly staff. We've had a chance to meet the chef and the manager and they were very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend Red Sky to all my friends and i would definitely go back when i visit Langkawi again.

2 Thank Bluecyan8
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious food and excellent service”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant in Langkawi about 2-3 weeks ago. I was lucky as I came across their groupon promotion just in time for my holiday in Langkawi. I bought the deal for 4 pax, however, the food served was worth for 6-8 pax. It definitely was worth it.
We tried the spring rolls, lamb shank, chicken fajitas, Hawaiian pizza, and penne. I loved the penne and chicken fajitas. No, actually every dish we tried was delicious.
I would say that the price for the food (without the discounted groupon price) is reasonable and pretty standard.
The ambience of the restaurant is very serene and it has a bit of “romantic” air to it due to the lighting.
Overall, the place is clean and tidy.
To top it of, all the staff were really so kind, helpful and very friendly. A special note of thank you goes out to Ana and Chef Khan for their kind hospitality.
Would I go back to this restaurant in my next visit? It’s a definite YES!

2 Thank drseethaking
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Superb food & Service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Excellent experience and the food was incredible. Very helpful and friendly. Specially the lady host where my bf calls her atteh not because of her will not have return back for our dinner the very next day .The fish and the lamb rack could not be better specially prepared by the chef . Lovely location in the middle on the chenang street . Never the less on the cocktails and the big draft beer .
We will be back soon .

2 Thank jasvinn
Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

There were only smiling faces at Red Sky - among both the staff and the customers. As a night owl, it was great to be able to have a delicious meal late at night, sitting outdoors, sipping on gorgeous cocktails. After visiting twice, I can say that the staff are all lovely and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and to give you the best service. You must visit Red Sky when you go to Langkawi.

2 Thank Alicia S