“Great place for horse lovers”
Review of Island Horses

Island Horses
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Friendly horses. Good maintainace of park. Horse riding available:
15 mins for RM50.
30 mins for Rm100.

There are newer reviews for Island Horses

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I am an experienced rider so the horse they gave me was extremely quick (I think they are ex racehorses) My friend who is inexperienced got a very slow horse which was probably a good thing. Most of the horses in the stable looked quite skittish so I would probably suggest you make a conservative choice of horse. Unfortunately while riding on the beach I was kicked by the lead horse & had to have surgery when I returned home

4  Thank activetraveller7
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Horse riding is one "must do" activity for our family whenever we travel. We arrived there in the morning and they were preparing our horses. They have chosen horse that suits each one of us, my husband is not much of a rider and my youngest is 7 year old. There were two guides on horse and one on foot coming along with us. We rode through the jungle and finally arrived at the beach where I and my eldest son can enjoy trotting and cantering along the white sandy beach. The horses were nice, they were Argentinian, Arabian mix and thoroughbred. The staffs are very helpful. We will come back and do this again. Totally unforgettable experience.

2  Thank dini_anggraeni
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We went to Langkawi in November 2011, we both ride and were hoping to have a beach ride while on holiday. The horses were lovely, they were in really good condition and we rode a couple of ex race horses, definitely not old nags but still well behaved. We had a brilliant ride out and a good long canter along the beach. We enjoyed it so much we booked a second ride for later on in the week. Highly recommend to beginners and more experienced riders as they had horses to suit everyone.

We were staying at the Danna and they picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel.

3  Thank Sc0ttish_Wanderers
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We recently went to Langkawi for our Honeymoon and one of the things on our 'must do' list was to go horse-riding.
We visited Island Horses and the staff were lovely. They introduced us to all the horses ( including the privately owned mares and cute foals ) and we went on a pleasant ride to the beach. The horses were in good condition and well looked after.

6  Thank Possum6076