“July 2013”

AmAya Spa
Ranked #7 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Transform Your Mind, Activate Your DNA, Acupuncture Points, Dan Tian, Meridian Channel and Chakra, experience deep relaxation and reverse ageing, with the organic soundscape, oriental methodology, spa treatments and holistic massage!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Melbourne, Australia
“July 2013”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent experience and outstanding service - the owner picked us up from the Berjaya Hotel and was happy to do it as two trips to accomodate our young children. Which meant that my husband stayed at the resort pool wiht the kids while I received my treatment - and then I was dropped back and my husband picked up for his.
The qualitiy of the massage and service was outstanding.
We both received the 2 hour signature package which was well worth it and very good value for the price - and less than a fraction of the resort spa prices.
Also very clean and comfortable premises.

Visited July 2013

Bengaluru, India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Something special”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I had gone for a holiday to Langkawi and we chanced upon Amaya Spa as we were strolling down Perdana Quay. It was my husband's birthday and we decided to spend his birthday with a relaxing 2 hours at Amaya. We both took the complete package for 2 hours and the time spent was totally worth it. More than the spa the whole experience was extremely special. The ambience, the service and every small thing made the whole experience extra special. Definitely, one of the best spa experiences I have had anywhere.

Visited June 2013
Langkawi, Malaysia
“Great experience!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My daughter, wife and me went there today and had a great time! Nice little details like the pick up service, the welcome drink/foot bath and the care after the massage realy make a large difference. But then main event: we had a 1.5 hour massage, our daughter a facial treatment and neck/shoulder massage of 1.5 hr and all 3 of us found this to be the best ever! All in a friendly atmosphere and nice and clean environment. Stop searching , go to AmAya!

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience with personalised service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed at the Danna hotel as Part of our honeymoon and came across this gem which offers massages at half the price of the hotel.

If you are staying at the Danna then this perfect, if you are elsewhere on the island then in could incorporate it into your visit to the cable car which is only a 5 minute drive away.

I had a back, neck and shoulders massage and my wife had the aromatherapy massage. The owner is great and we received a very personalised service....he spent 20 minutes himself working on my problem neck area!

You get a foot soak/massage and some homemade tea and wine to relax you and they use unique oils for the massages.

Visited March 2013
Surfers Paradise, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Outstanding, one of the best”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had the reflexology, back and shoulders massage and a Bone breaking 30 minutes of head, neck, joint stretching. Body parts in shapes and places they haven't been for years. But felt great after nearly two hours of manipulation in total. Well priced, 2 minutes from the Danna. Really interesting guy owns and Did the neck stretching. Two ladies, better half and I went together, really good at the massage and thorough. As others ,have said previously strange teas and herbal infusions in a Very relaxing environment.

One of my top 3 massages ever.

Visited March 2013
Judas S, Manager at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you so much for you wonderful review, hope to see you this December! Peace, Love and Joy. Abaracadabra!