“Best spa treatment i've ever had”
Review of AmAya Spa

AmAya Spa
Ranked #7 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Transform Your Mind, Activate Your DNA, Acupuncture Points, Dan Tian, Meridian Channel and Chakra, experience deep relaxation and reverse ageing, with the organic soundscape, oriental methodology, spa treatments and holistic massage!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best spa treatment i've ever had”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I ended up visiting this spa twice - and loved every minute. First time i had a 2hour package - included spa, sound therapy, reflexology, fish treatment, and a few other things that escape my mind... SO LOVELY!!! Would highly recommend.

2nd time i had a detox treatment - included a massage and cupping, and something called scraping. Again i would highly recommend!

Very clean, and professional. Also very hygenic!!! Very good value, almost 3x cheaper than my hotel, but top class service.

Worth driving from wherever you are staying in langkawi and visiting (extra convenient if you happen to be staying at The Danna)

Visited September 2011
amAyaSpa, Owner at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
Hi there!

remember to practice the Qi-Gong, is known as the best energy booster exercise!

Namaste,

Melbourne, Australia
“A must visit AmAya Spa at Langkawi”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We recently enjoyed 10 days at the Danna hotel in Langkawi and frequently visited the AmAya spa for a massage and some yoga lessons.

The service was excellent, staff were friendly, professional and packages were gladly very affordable for the quality of treatments and the calming ambience. Additionally the owner, Thomas, was very accommodating and helpful.

We definitely look forward to visiting Langkawi and AmAya spa again some day but until then we hope you get the chance to visit and definitely go see Thomas at the AmAya spa for some indulgence.

Enjoy!
Fernando and Magda

Visited August 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“As perfect as expected very friendly owner and employees”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Place is so clean and smells Nice too, I was there with my wife and we got picked up by the owner from our hotel by his own car. We were warmly welcomed to his spa and he greeted us with herbal tea and a nice soothing towl and foot bath along with music therapy. I enjoyed the service there and the owner was very generous. I highly recommend this spa especially his packages and offers.

HI there!
Hong Kong, China
“Totally Holistic Experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

What a great atmosphere this place had! A top experience as the owner and his employees obviously cared greatly about providing a whole Holistic experience. Wish I had more time as I would love to go back for more. Its great to come to a place where they genuinely care about good service which in this day and age is hard to find. The owner is exceptionally knowledgeable and passionate about the whole area and this shines through with the sublime service.

Visited May 2011
Hope to see you again.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Amazing service, far exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Both myself and my brother visited this spa whilst staying at the Danna hotel opposite. We found the service to be outstanding. Not only did we receive a wonderful 2 hour massage (far longer than we paid for) but we were also treated to local herbal drinks, a relaxing foot bath, meditation music and a free chakra bracelet to take home! The biggest suprise was when we also got to immerse our feet in a bath of little spa fish, which painlessly (actually very pleasantly) clean away dead skin cells from your feet!

The gentleman who owns the spa and the 2 ladies who gave the massages could not have been more interesting or more friendly.

The prices are very good, and the level of service is fantastic.

Make sure you visit this spa if you come to Perdana Quay, Langkawi!

Visited May 2011
Judas S, Manager at AmAya Spa, responded to this review, November 13, 2015
hi there as it has been almost 4 years since your last visits to our establishment, as my memory just flashed back about you and your family coming into our spa as I am practicing a type of meditation, I am still trying to recall as much as possible about your early day of patronage to our spa I must thank you for being the first one writing on my trip advisor reviews of your experiences. It was your energy actually leading me to all this opening of account etc. Thank you for you coming and wonderful energy!! namaste,
Song