Delta Motel & Restaurant
Westin.com
$652
$148
  • Breakfast included
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$293
$165
  • Pool
$700
Travelocity
Ambong Ambong Langkawi(Pantai Tengah)
$212
Tropical Resort(Pantai Tengah)(Great Value!)
$99
$83
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel was one of the few that had vacancies in Pantai Cenang during our visit. Virtually every other hotel in the area was full as it was Chinese New Year, so it's highly advisable to book well ahead if you plan on staying around Pantai Cenang during Chinese New Year.
Contrary to some of the other reviews here, we found the hotel to be acceptably clean with all the room amenities functional.
The free Wifi only allows one connection and you need to get a new login & password each day. Minus points for that!
We didn't sample the breakfast but we ate at the restaurant twice and the food was very good for the price.
In terms of location it was fantastic, literally out of your room and onto the beach. Nearby was The Cliff restaurant & Underwater World. Within 5 minutes walk was a mall with had McD's, StarBucks, a pharmacy, bank etc.
In conclusion, I would stay here again but only as alternative option.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in a deluxe room, a12. Very close to the sea.
The cleaning could be better. There were no bedbugs, and quiet at night besides the sounds from the sea.
The breakfast was changing everyday and also the quality of it.
We had our own private balcony with direct sea view access.
The restaurant was not expensive and like everywhere else you get what you pay for.
If you are looking for luxury this is not the place, but there is a very down to earth mentality at this motel. It's very very close to the sea and for the price you pay it is very good value for money.
The bathroom was fair, we had a little brown, but only for the first day. The toilet worked like it should.

Room Tip: Pick a room close to the sea on the upper floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My review is str8 forward. The room I stayed was awful, but the location was superb. There are many accommodation choices along the Pantai cenang stretch

I chose the wooden cabana as it looked good from outside, right on the sandy beach, air-conditioned with private bath. They told me that they had just gone refurbishment last year, as I could see from the roofing so I didn't bother to see the room before signing in.

BUT I was totally shocked to see the inside. The flooring & roofing are new but the furniture and cleanliness OMG.!! The toilet was a nightmare and i had to think twice before i could pull the blanket to sleep. As it was cold, I ended up with sleeping with my jeans & T-shirt & socks too.

The brick rooms are in new extension, but I didnt bother to check as i dont think i will be returning to Delta again.

So, be choosy, check your room first. But i must say the location is superb, by the wide sandy beach, beautiful view and just next to Underwater World and shopping area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank shakeyshawn
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The Delta Motel and Restaurant is located on Langkawi beach, perfect spot for sunrises and sunsets.There is a hot shower in each room, cable television, but wifi connection is not good.difficult for me to share my happiness with my friends...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mohd_arfa
Reviewed March 25, 2012

agree with strandsone! room was terrible ratshit everywhere bedbugs instead of water out of the shower there first came brownish stuff.. no go!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo