“Nice Place with choice”

Alun-Alun Spa - Tropical Resort
Ranked #11 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Located close to our hotel, this spa provide very clean facilities with attentive staff and private rooms. The treatment was well priced and the overall experience was a good one. Recommended.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"treatment"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was dragged here to do the Rejuvenation Package which included a foot soak, body scrub and massage.

The foot soak was completely wasted on me, however the body scrub and then massage was actually pretty good. I felt the body scrub actually did some good in removing some skin after a few days of too much sun.

We were in there for 2 hours in total and at the end of it i did feel pretty relaxed.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Tried out Alun-Alun at Cenang Beach branch. My mum and aunt went for a Foot Massage and I chose the Rejuvenation Package. The spa looks ordinary from outside, but it is absolutely beautiful and has that calming vibe once you went for the treatment room. All three of us really enjoy the treatment here. The massage was firm and relaxing. We went out from there with smiles on our faces. I recommended this place to a friend and she loved it. Definitely will return here on our next trip to Langkawi.

1  Thank nnadiama
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My mom and I got mani/pedis while my dad and husband had neck and shoulders massages. No complaints at all - fantastic service in a relaxing setting. We were all very relaxed and happy afterwards!