“amazing!”

Alun-Alun Spa - Tropical Resort
Ranked #11 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Never been to such a luxurious spa, it is quiet, beautiful and well structured with calming gardens. went with boyfriend took the exclusive package for 3hours, the massage was amazing, soothing music on the background, & friendly receptionist. My package inclusive of Body Scrub, Aromatherapy Massage, Reflexology, Herbal Tea, & Facial Spa for MYR600 for couple.Will definitely recommend this place.

2  Thank j_hema

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Once your through the doors it's a different world! Lovely setting & peaceful. The ladies there are very sweet & professional & the massage (I had a shoulder& back massage) was very good. Excellent prices & you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank lyndaholgate
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Alun-Alun Spa! The experience with them is great from start till finish!

The spa provides complimentary pickup and drop off service to & fro your hotel and transport is punctual. Once we arrive at the spa, we were greeted by the staff who patiently recommended and explained the various treatments to us (there were 5 of us very fickle-minded ladies!). The therapists are professional, ambience was so relaxing and they truly took great care of us!

My friends and myself visited this spa twice and really wished we had visited them from day 1 of our visit as we would definitely return daily!

The second day we visited the spa was the day we had to leave Langkawi. The staff kindly offered to help us take care of our luggages (as our flight was later in the evening) and also send us to the airport (complimentary transport!). They anticipated that we would also need to shower and freshen up and left us to do so with privacy.

We tried a variety of treatments and every treatment left us immensely relaxed. I would recommend considering their treatment packages as they are comprehensive... and oh, did I mention that the prices are economical as well?! It was 5 star treatment with great prices! My friends and I tried 3 different spas during our trip to Langkawi and the prices at Alun Alun Spa was the most worthwhile. I'd highly recommend selecting at least a 1.5 hour massage. You would feel that 1 hour is too short!!

The spa has several branches in Langkawi and the one we visited was at Pantai Cenang. I truly would like to extend my appreciation to the great service and hospitality the staff has shown.

Do make some time to check out this place as it will leave you feeling very pampered and satisfied!

1  Thank brenyeo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took the Malaysian package after my brother spoke highly of his massage at Alun-Alun. Lia was my masseuse and delivered an excellent package incl. body scrub, wrap & massage paying careful attention to a small graze on my leg, offering me eucalyptus for my slight cold and providing aloe vera for my sunburn - all of this out of her kind attentive service. The room and building's amenities were top notch. I will definitely return when next on Langkawi.

1  Thank Patricknz1
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Not the cheapest in Langkawi but my husband and I went their due to the good reviews. We were not disappointed, very professional service and great massage, also included was a foot soak and tea, a nice little extra.

1  Thank Suunytimes