“Excellent all around !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent all around !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took the Malaysian package after my brother spoke highly of his massage at Alun-Alun. Lia was my masseuse and delivered an excellent package incl. body scrub, wrap & massage paying careful attention to a small graze on my leg, offering me eucalyptus for my slight cold and providing aloe vera for my sunburn - all of this out of her kind attentive service. The room and building's amenities were top notch. I will definitely return when next on Langkawi.

Visited May 2013

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Not the cheapest in Langkawi but my husband and I went their due to the good reviews. We were not disappointed, very professional service and great massage, also included was a foot soak and tea, a nice little extra.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Suunytimes
Kapalai Island, Borneo
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolute bliss!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very professional staff, courteous and warm. The interior design and ambience immediately relaxed me. I had a blissful 1 1/2 hours of pure luxury and I left feeling completely rejuvenated. Definitely value for money. Also bought some of their self made products which smell SO good!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank KrysFernandez88
Adelaide, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I felt asleep twice cause it was so good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The place was beautiful, with lovely professional staff. Everything they rubbed on me smelt so soothing. Even after two days, my skin still felt silky smooth.
The only thing I found odd was... Well my friend and I went in together because they can fit two people in each room at a time, but when we were done with the massage and was told to rinse ourselves in the shower room provided. They pretty much pushed us both in as though it was the norm for ladies to take showers together. Not sure if anyone else experienced it? Luckily, these awkward moments don't bother me. Not sure about my friend though.:/

Visited March 2013
2 Thank peppapug85
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had an afternoon free before flying out so I decided to have a 5 hour spa package. The whole experience was heavenly and I left the spa feeling soft and relaxed and smelling delicious. My skin felt amazing for weeks afterwards!

Visited November 2012