Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Langkawi
from $125.00
from $76.93
from $58.98
from $26.31
2,163 results
All reviews jet ski our tour guide great fun hour tour four hours fresh water lake island hopping open water dayang bunting island great guide waterproof bag amazing tour pregnant maiden highlight of our trip amazing experience these guys a lot of fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very beautiful tours around Langkawi, but be sure to bargain the price, otherwise they’ll charge you twice or even more!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The jet ski tour was a ton of fun going from island to island! The water was a little rough but once you got the hang of driving it was really fun to jump the ocean waves! However, I think some not as adventurous people in our group found that a little scary and didn’t drive the jet ski very fast so we had to keep waiting on them. Otherwise the trip was fantastic! I recommend long sleeves if you burn easily because it’s a long day in the sun and around the neck sun glass holder so you don’t lose your sunglasses! They give you a waterproof bag so you can bring your camera and take your own photos! They so have a camera to take group photos but I preferred my photos better!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me & My Husband went on the Jet Ski Tour earlier this month and it was Brilliant ! Our Tour Guide was very Knowledgeable and Made The Tour Fun!The Views were Stunning and there was plenty of insta opportunities! We would definitely reccomend this trip to others!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was amazing and even better than our expectations! Ari was a great guide, very funny and informative. We really enjoyed the opportunity to explore areas we wouldn’t have otherwise seen.

The tour goes at 30kmh almost the entire time with plenty of opportunities to have fun and play a bit. We had a huge thrill and loved being on the water. It was definitely one of the best days in our 3-week holiday. Thank you :)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

We went out with two jet skis - my husband and son (10 years) on one and my daughter (8 years) and I on the other. It was a bit challenging in open water due to choppy conditions and it was my first time riding a jet ski. The trip around the islands and swimming was so spectacular and both kids got to drive for a bit too. Everyone’s favourite activity in Langkawi! Thanks Arm, our instructor, who was super encouraging.

1  Thank Tbischoff