“DO IT!”

and up
Langkawi Archipelago Jet Ski Tour Including Dayang Bunting Island
Ranked #1 of 52 Tours in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Jet Ski Travel & Tours. Mega Water Sports is incorporated solely for the enjoyment of Jet Ski water sports activities. We are a based in Cenang Beach, Langkawi, Malaysia and we are expanding to other beach locations including resorts and hotels. We are pioneers of Island hopping and tour activities on a Jet Ski where the tours are led by qualified and knowledgeable leaders. We follow international, industry and local safety and operating guidelines and practice Responsible Tourism. We carry medical first aid supplies in each of our tours and all our staff periodically undergo medical check-up to ensure the safety and pleasure of our guests. A foreign yacht owner was once overheard to have said, "My wife and I have been sailing for 15 years all over the world. We have crossed oceans and we have seen many beautiful places. On the way to Thailand from Singapore, we decided to rest at Langkawi for 2 weeks. We have been here for 3 years". There are many such stories especially from the sailing fraternity, the people who have had the chance to see Langkawi from the sea. Not many of us are as lucky as the Yachties BUT NOw you can experience this by participating in one of the Jet Ski Tours organized by MEGA Water Sports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“DO IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Just finish my 4 hour tour today with them. Zee! my tour guide! Ya da MAN! Its fun having him around and the Jet ski journey was just AMAZEEEEEE ING!

Highly recommended to anyone of your going to Langkawi! Im out of words.. JUST DO IT!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank shove7u

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Langkawi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I loved this tour! We felt very safe, had fantastic fun and saw amazing views of Langkawi. We took tour 2 and visited 8 islands including the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden.
Would happily go again.

1 Thank 17Bumblebees
Rosenbach, Austria
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great watersport experience with tour 2”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

During our Langkawi trip in Feb 2014 we made jetski tour 2 with the megawatersports team. It was great and we had a lot of fun!

1 Thank Asrael80
Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A-Ma-Zing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

WOW! What a tour. My girlfriend and I did the 4 hour tour (tour number 2 on their site) and had such a great time. The tour guide, Zee, was funny, informative and was great to be around for the trip. There was a decent sized compartment where we could store our bag with a big digital camera, water bottle, sun screen etc. (the guide takes photos, but I would strongly suggest bringing your own as well to take photos during the stops
I had never been to a fjord before, and what an experience it was! Dayang Bunting was also fantastic as we swam in a fresh water lake after stopping off there. I have been on Jet Skis before, but if you are a beginner I would still strongly suggest this tour. You get to see Langkawi in a different way, and the hand signals/ instructions you need to follow are very basic.
Great fun being on the Jet Skis, superb tour!

1 Thank Amro A
derbyshire
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“If you only do one thing in Langkawi- this should be it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is one of the best things we have done on any holiday. It was our 22nd wedding anniversary and we wanted to do something fun, we saw the tour advertised as we were riding through our resort (Cenang beach). There are a few different options- You can either share a jet ski or have one each. Hubby has been on jet skis before but i hadn't so i wanted to try it on my own so we had one each. Obviously it's more expensive but quite a few other reviews we had read said they wish they had opted for one each. It was the right decision.We chose tour 2 which was 4 hours visiting 8 islands including a visit to the lake of the pregnant maiden on Pulau Dayang Bunting. Nice for a cool dip. I was really nervous starting out but our guide Am was brilliant and i soon got the hang of it. It was so much fun and we were going at a comfortable speed, then a bit faster as we got out into open water. As i got more and more confident the more fun it got. There were a couple of hand signals to follow and a few instructions for the jet ski- nothing complicated and really easy to get the hang of. After following Am and visiting the islands we had a bit of free time to mess about on the skis a bit. Am took pictures all through the tour and you can take your own camera. There is a compartment to put it in on the jet ski but if your camera isn't waterproof do what we did and put it in a plastic bag first- we had no problems and got loads of good pics. We had such a fantastic day for our anniversary because of doing this tour. I can't recommend it enough. One tip- put a really good water resistant sunscreen on- you don't feel how hot the sun is as your nice and cool on the water zipping along getting sprayed. If you only do one thing on Langkawi do this.

1 Thank andrea and adam k