“Return of the Jet skeeee....”

Mega Water Sports - Jet Ski Tours
and up
Jet Ski Tour of Langkawi Fishing Village with Lunch
Ranked #1 of 54 Tours in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Jet Ski Travel & Tours. Mega Water Sports is incorporated solely for the enjoyment of Jet Ski water sports activities. We are a based in Cenang Beach, Langkawi, Malaysia and we are expanding to other beach locations including resorts and hotels. We are pioneers of Island hopping and tour activities on a Jet Ski where the tours are led by qualified and knowledgeable leaders. We follow international, industry and local safety and operating guidelines and practice Responsible Tourism. We carry medical first aid supplies in each of our tours and all our staff periodically undergo medical check-up to ensure the safety and pleasure of our guests. A foreign yacht owner was once overheard to have said, "My wife and I have been sailing for 15 years all over the world. We have crossed oceans and we have seen many beautiful places. On the way to Thailand from Singapore, we decided to rest at Langkawi for 2 weeks. We have been here for 3 years". There are many such stories especially from the sailing fraternity, the people who have had the chance to see Langkawi from the sea. Not many of us are as lucky as the Yachties BUT NOw you can experience this by participating in one of the Jet Ski Tours organized by MEGA Water Sports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were in Langkawi on 29th December 2013 where we did the Dayang Bunting Island Tour with Mega Water Sports. A tad expensive but you only live once.
Without this tour our visit to Langkawi would be so very incomplete. 4 hours visiting 8 islands on a Jetski was so thrilling. We recommend this tour to all visiting Langkawi, and specially would like to recommend Mr. Roberto of Mega Water Sports for his professionalism and easy approach making this tour look so simple and so much fun. Roberto, I have your bandanas which maybe on my next visit would return them to you.
Coming back to the ride, you have to do it to experience it. We did the morning tour at 9 with a 15 min. orientation from the owner Hussain and Roberto who guided us on formations and how to handle the jet ski. We felt like so much like royalty and when we took to the water the awe inspiring beauty of the islands and archipelagos woundn't cease to amaze us. The water, sky and the ski, and the islands in the backdrop have been enshrined in my memory forever.
Should have resisted the temptation to take my camera on the ski as instructed and paid a price for it. Apart from that the whole ride is simply brilliant.
Do not miss this if you are visiting Langkawi.

1  Thank Nilesh31Bangalore
There are newer reviews for Mega Water Sports - Jet Ski Tours

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Enjoyable for any age group
loved it
the jet skis are great
bit expensive but worth it
the trainers are great especially Roberto

1  Thank adit917
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Fantastic sunny day for the 4hours tour with our instructor Roberto through the stunning small islands around Langkawi. We were 3 adults and 2 kids and Roberto guided us for a perfect day trip! I’ve never driven jet ski before but I had no problem at all, really easy and fun! After the tour Mega Water Sport sent us all the pictures taken by the instructor for free! Thanks so much for this unforgettable experience!

1  Thank potiraama
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We are in our late forties and I had never driven my own jet ski before ( my husband had ) and it was the best experience I've had in years. Thanks to Z 's patience and encouragement, I got my confidence up quickly and had fun without fear. Another tick off of my bucket list !
The islands are beautiful but Z added history and that made them a wonder as well. Thanks for the free time, and the service with a smile. We are buying a seadoo when we get home to the Gold Coast

1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Having never been on a jetski before, my fiancee and I were completely blown away by this!
Thanks to Z and the whole team for putting together a wonderful day for us. Really good fun!

1  Thank zhengyuan