“Amazing way to see Langkawi's beauty”

Mega Water Sports - Jet Ski Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$125.00*
and up
Langkawi Archipelago Jet Ski Tour Including Dayang Bunting Island
Ranked #1 of 53 Tours in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in Jet Ski Travel & Tours. Mega Water Sports is incorporated solely for the enjoyment of Jet Ski water sports activities. We are a based in Cenang Beach, Langkawi, Malaysia and we are expanding to other beach locations including resorts and hotels. We are pioneers of Island hopping and tour activities on a Jet Ski where the tours are led by qualified and knowledgeable leaders. We follow international, industry and local safety and operating guidelines and practice Responsible Tourism. We carry medical first aid supplies in each of our tours and all our staff periodically undergo medical check-up to ensure the safety and pleasure of our guests. A foreign yacht owner was once overheard to have said, "My wife and I have been sailing for 15 years all over the world. We have crossed oceans and we have seen many beautiful places. On the way to Thailand from Singapore, we decided to rest at Langkawi for 2 weeks. We have been here for 3 years". There are many such stories especially from the sailing fraternity, the people who have had the chance to see Langkawi from the sea. Not many of us are as lucky as the Yachties BUT NOw you can experience this by participating in one of the Jet Ski Tours organized by MEGA Water Sports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Adelaide, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing way to see Langkawi's beauty”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Highly recommend, an amazing and fun experience. We did Tour 2, which was a 4 hour tour in the morning, taking us to 11 different islands. We chose to share a jetskit, which was a good choice because allowed us to get some great photos - be sure to get yourself a waterproof camera. The tour takes you to some amazing places around the many islands, and you get to really appreciate the beauty of Langkawi. The tour guide was fantastic, sharing his intimate knowledge of the islands and the Langkawi culture, and keeping us entertained the whole way. He really made the tour quite enjoyable. We stayed at the Casa Del Mar, and were allowed to book the trip to our room which was handy. Definitely a must do.

2 Thank semsa

Patterson Lakes, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tour 2”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great trip highly recommended views were amazing. A must do! Guide was great and had a real personality.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Bruce W
London, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

what an amazing experience me and my wife had on this exotic tour, our wonderful instructor Abdul was very helpful, friendly and very good in guiding us through, I have never ride a jet ski before, however with the help and encouragement from Abdul I was able to over come my fear and really enjoy the tour despite the heavy rain. The only negative thing was not having enough change to tip our amazing instructor Abdul and felt really bad about it because he really deserved a big tip for his very kind instruction and help. I strongly recommend this.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank Ahmadfadhli
Auckland Central, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow Wow Wow Worth every penny!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were only in Langkawi for a few days...we spent our last afternoon having fun fun fun!!! If you only have a short time on the island, this tour is worth every penny...amazing views and filled with lots of fun and history.
My partner had lots of fun driving the ski all day...whilst i bounced on the back taking lots of amazing photos as we rode into the sunset...arhh

1 Thank Kwaipings
Riyadh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Only Good Part Of My Langkawi Vacation”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I didn't much care for the entire trip to Malaysia. I think that the five star resort we stayed in should be downgraded to a world standard three star. There was at least one shining point to the trip and that was the Jet Ski experience with Mega Water Sports. We stumbled across them by accident and I was reluctant to sign up but my wife and friends pushed me into it. I can honestly say that it was the most fun I had in years. We took the beginner course with our 3 and 4 year old in tow. Our guide made use feel safe and in good hands. Our children had a blast and I would highly recommend the company to any traveler that is looking for a fun experience with excellent service. John McCane

1 Thank JohnMcCane