“Delicious rolls”
Review of Troppo Co - CLOSED

Troppo Co
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Go troppo! Come visit us for the best coffee on the island or one of our other delicious beverages! Also don't forget to try our signature rustic sandwiches. Baked in house with naturally processed stone ground flour to help preserve the nutritious and flavorful properties of the wheat. Health conscious eaters will love our interesting salads, bursting with flavor and fresh ingredients. Not forgetting the most important meal of the day, Troppo Co. offers a large selection of breakfast items, including our famous Twister Toast.
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious rolls”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We loved our rolls they were so tasty just like home and huge one would have been enough for two people. It was expensive (about 70rm for two rolls and 2 iced coffees I think) compared to a Char kway Teow for 5 or 6 riggettbut about the same we would pay at home, but it was worth every cent after a couple of weeks in Malaysia.

• Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great coffee and sandwiches.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very nice and friendly staff. Nice and relaxed environment, great just to chill out during those slow days, also very nice music selection. Awesome coffee and big sized sandwiches, I also really like the sandwich builder, it's like form you get and you just pick what ingredients you would like in your sandwich, great for picky eaters like myself.

• Visited August 2013
“Great Breakfast, Great Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is our go to breakfast place in Langkawi. Serves great western style breakfast and excellent coffee. The service is top notch and the decor is relaxed. Love it so much that we don't bother going anywhere else for breakfast.

Downsides?
The kids won't have much to do here. So best to leave them at the hotel if you can.

• Visited May 2013
“Great coffee, yummy fresh food - but expensive”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I ordered a latte which was really really good. Not as strong as the coffee I have had in Penang or KL but well made in an esspresso machine and not burnt! Good Flavour. My BF & I also had a sandwich each, I had the Generalissimo and he had the Carnivore which was all meat. These were huge and filling and very very fresh. First bread we have had in Malaysia and I wonder if this is why it is a bit more expensive? Great atmosphere, well decorated, comfy and air conditioned. Staff
looked a little bored but took our order quickly and the food and drinks came quickly too. Overall it was good, but pricey comparative to what we have been used to so far in Malaysia.

Langkawi, Malaysia
“Excellent food for anyone wanting fresh and quality ingredients”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been visiting Langkawi for many years and this is by far the best coffee on the island. The food is priced competitively especially as all the ingredients were fresh and top quality. My girlfriend and I have had both the breakfast and lunch meals which were both excellent and were very filling. The free wifi attracted us to the cafe, we were able to sit as long as we liked in a cool environment.

• Visited July 2013