“Terrific breakfast and coffee”
Review of Troppo Co - CLOSED

Troppo Co
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Go troppo! Come visit us for the best coffee on the island or one of our other delicious beverages! Also don't forget to try our signature rustic sandwiches. Baked in house with naturally processed stone ground flour to help preserve the nutritious and flavorful properties of the wheat. Health conscious eaters will love our interesting salads, bursting with flavor and fresh ingredients. Not forgetting the most important meal of the day, Troppo Co. offers a large selection of breakfast items, including our famous Twister Toast.
Brisbane, Australia
“Terrific breakfast and coffee”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went everyday during our stay to troppo Co. The coffee is the real thing served from one of those big expensive looking Italian machines. Way better than Starbucks and the cappuccinos were big and made with fresh milk. My favourite breakfast item was the eggs on toast the bread is huge and they make it themselves with wholemeal flour so it's really filling.
Nice to that they have a airconditioning inside as some mornings were hot and humid. It was great to sit inside and use there free Wifi.
Also took away a couple of there big sandwiches which they wrapped in greaseproof paper so they lasted well for lunch on the beach.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Expensive”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate there recently for breakfast and It was delicious, no doubt about that. I had beef bacon, 2 hash browns and 2 fried eggs (RM15), my girlfriend had Fench toast (RM16). Both meals were really tasty but it was just a little pricey for us.

Maybe if you're on holiday for a couple of weeks then it would be fine for every day but we are travelling and have a budget of £10 ($15) for food a day and my breakfast and coffee (it was really nice coffee but RM8 or £1.60) cost me £5. That's England prices as far as I'm concerned, not Asian.

We found another Cafe further down the road with just as nice food, bigger portions and cheaper too. My girlfriend got more french toast for RM10 (over £1 less) including a fresh orange juice and a hot drink.

Like I said, it was really nice food, clean and friendly, there are just cheaper places just as good around if you look for them.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ryan D
“Little expensive but Great!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Absolutely delicious mango pankcakes for breakfest served with smile. Very nice and relaxed place. The portions for lunch are big and once again very tastefull dishes.

• Visited May 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Absolutely Delicious!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Was craving for a nice big fat breakfast for quite some time now and couldn't seem to find one that could satisfy my cravings. Read great reviews about this restaurant and decided to try it out.

We came around 2pm in the afternoon but breakfast was only until 12pm. Requested to have their breakfast set and staff was very accommodating. They agreed to take our orders even though it was already 2pm! Am very grateful for this!

I ordered 'The Works', my friends ordered an omelette served with a big slice of bread (mind you the bread is really big), and a tuna sandwich. This is the best breakfast set/ sandwich I've had in the island. Have been recommending and showing off pictures to all my friends and making them salivating since then.

''The Works'' consists of 2 beefy juicy sausages, 2 beef bacons, 2 hash browns, 2 sunny sideup eggs, 2 grilled tomatoes & baked beans. It was absolutely gorgeous and yummy. Took my time to finish up the whole portion all by myself!

Will definitely come back from time to time!

• Visited May 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

OMG !!this place is awesome !! Visited three times in 5 days , coffee is amazing, free wifi and food that looks as good as it tastes .. The nacho salad wins every time !! Worth every penny !!

• Visited April 2013