“Wonderful Staff and Atmosphere but average food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Feast - CLOSED

Feast
Cuisines: International
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful Staff and Atmosphere but average food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

We ate in feast for lunch during our stay, its located in Sheraton Resort itself. The breeze from the sea is nice and theres no flies and mosquito problem even if you are sitting outside;) The staff were all really friendly too, asking you if everything was okay and giving some tips of what to do in Langkawi. However the food wasnt that fantastic, the chicken burger was too dry but my girlfriend enjoy her mushroom soup with the garlic bread thou;) We were given complimentary bread with butter and it actually taste better than my chicken burger-.- But overall it was okay for the view and relaxing atmosphere;)

• Visited January 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dae89

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely setting on terrace overlooking sea beyond, but .....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2010

This is one of the Sheraton Hotel's restaurant. We had a light supper - I had the pasta, my wife had a salad. Food was only OK e.g. my penne was sitting in a pool of olive oil - too much oil. Wine by the glass was adequate although the waiting staff failed to show us the bottle from which they'd poured the wine. I took it on trust ( and taste to some extent) that I had been given a Bordeaux red.

Staff were friendly and attentive enough.

There are better evening meal alternatives near by within 10-15 minutes drive ( eg Mangoes and Casa Del Mar)

• 2 of 5 bubbles