“Skip... la...”

Ranked #334 of 426 Restaurants in Langkawi
Hong Kong, China
“Skip... la...”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stopped by this place on my way back to the hotel from the cable car station. Also noticed this place advertises on one of the tourist maps. Went there around 2pm and didn't leave until 3:30pm. Took over an hour for my food to slowly arrived.

Ordered a black pepper crab, oatmeal shrimp, a tofu dish, a couple iced coffee, and one other dish that I can't recall.

The oatmeal shrip was good.

Deeply disappointed with the crab drowned in black pepper gravy and the tofu dish. Total damage was about $150RM. By far, the most I've spent on a meal in Malaysia.

Skip it and spend your $ elsewhere.

The servers also tended to serve the non-Asian patrons first. It took the waiter 15 minutes to bring me a menu while a menu was delivered immediately upon the arrival of a non-Asian couple . I also experience this type of preferential treatment toward non-Asians at the airport and other establishments in Malaysia.

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
“No good service”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food is not bad regardless no good area for restaurant which is far away from city. But that lady who receive order is very arrogant and not kind. Never senn that kind of owner?. Very felt bad. Further more cheating the bill with size for 3 item..dont recommend...

• Visited August 2013
“Worst food outlet I ever been !!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Never go again. Service is lousy and slow. Seafood are almost dead and they call it live!!! What a joke!!!!
They should never be advertised on tripadvisor !!!

• Visited August 2013
“Horrible. ...(cannot find a better word than horrible)”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

1. When I stopped in front of the restaurant, the waiter dont even bother to direct us to the car park.
2. When we entered the restsurant, the waiter dont even bother to greet us.
3. When we ordered the food, the waitress keep on promoting their seafood. Hint to us their specialty is seafood. They only do normal dishes during lunch.
4. When the waiter ordered drinks from us, the face is more sour than sour grape.
5. Food tasteless (chef forget to put salt).

• Visited July 2013
“terrible food”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hi let me introduce this kitta restaurant to u all the food n the price is terrible .I n my wife come here langkawi find food to eat just arrival in hotel then we find the nearly restaurant to eat .The price of tiger prawns 300gm only can get 1pics .

• Visited April 2013