ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Stayed here for two nights, when we arrived it seemed nice, got to our room and firstly there was two single beds instead of the double we had booked, secondly it stank of smoke/ cigarettes and third there were massive cobwebs in the room.
I went back down to reception and asked to be moved but they said all rooms were smoking and that there were no double rooms at the rate we had booked so they had upgraded us to this room (definitely didn't look like an upgrade) but there were also no doubles available. Never mind.

Slept well, got up for our breakfast which we had pre- paid for with the room. Was a pretty poor selection and there was no scrambled eggs left and the sausages were cold, the watermelon was dried out. we thought we would leave it as we had come down quite late, was nearly finishing time for breakfast anyway so thought that's why the food hadn't been refilled.

Afternoon - came back to the room, the cleaners had been in.. Cobwebs were still there and beds not made!?!

Evening - went to go to the rooftop bar for dinner, couldn't find it or how to get there. I asked at reception, and was told it's closed with no explanation.
Went to the normal restaurant downstairs instead but as we went to sit down we were told it was closed and not serving as they had a big group coming!!
No sign up or anything to let us know.

Next morning up earlier for the breakfast, pretty much the same as the previous morning.. no eggs, no bread for the toast, cold sausages, no orange juice.. Waited a few minutes and nothing was re-filled so had to go and ask.
There were also flies floating in the milk!!

Was all in all not a great stay, it wasn't awful but just really disappointing as we were looking forward to a nice room and stay for a couple of nights.

On the upside, the beds were comfy and had tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank courtney158
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Stayed for one night on 19 April 2012 in a standard room for RM57.00 net per night with breakfast for 2 persons. Check in and check out was smooth.

I was lucky to be given a corner room (room no. 129) and with window as most of the standard rooms are without window. The room is bigger than the normal standard room with wardrobe but no hook for hanger.

I called the reception for praying mat and to fix the faulty light. Within 5 minutes, they arrived at my room.

The cleanliness of the room was acceptable. Basic room amenities are provided like hair dryer, kettle, 2 bottles mineral water and bathroom toiletries like shower gel, shampoo and two bath soaps. No toothpaste and toothbrush. The 32 inch flat television has all the five local channels plus Astro AEC, Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network, HBO and ESPN.

I enjoyed the breakfast with many varieties like nasi lemak, fried noodles, fried eggs, porridge, sausages, hash browns, bread, fruits, mixed vegetables and curry chicken.

I wish to thank Mr Khairuddin for his help during my reservation. Hotel Bahagia is fortunate to have him as he is customer oriented despite being a new staff.

The Langkawi Parade Shopping Mall is located at the back of the hotel and within 10 minutes walk. I don’t think you could find such a good value three star hotel in Kuah town.

Room tip: Ask for a standard room with window
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank codyauyong
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed in this hotel as this was the one chosen by the organizer of the holiday trip that I joined in. Overall said, it is just another budget hotel, nothing special about it. The air-conditioner system is not functioning well (only the blower is functioned) leave us uncomfortable throughout the night. Only one extra point for this hotel as they serve the customer with free breakfast which is something rare for the budget hotel.

Room tip: ask for a room that have a window.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Hafidz M
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We booked 6 standard rooms last weekend for 3nights stay for my recent Langkawi Trip (23-26 Feb 2012).
Friendly reception. Bed was comfy & clean.
TV had few international channels. 2 mineral water provided.
Toilet was clean. Overall, this hotel is suitable for folks who are shoppers and
intend to have hotel to just shower & sleep.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank AinaaR
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days with my family.in August, 2010. Excellent services. Breakfast provided with more tha enough even to cover lunch. Friendly reception with professional personality. I wrote this comment instantly as when I read others reviews, I got surprised as the most of the reviews are not acceptable for me. I strongly recommend this Hotel. R R Jayaratne, Sri Lanka

Date of stay: March 2011