The Cabin Langkawi
The Danna Langkawi(Pantai Kok)
$332
$103
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
$700
All reviewspantai cenangless than a minute walknice landscapecozy roomelectric kettlefree shopsyellow caferestaurants and shoppingamazing locationstayed here for nightstvtowelsfoodstallsdutyac
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed here last weekend and our stay was great. The room was nice and somehow enough to accomodate four people. Their location was great because its near Underwater World, Duty Free shops, restaurants and Pantai Cenang beach. Good value for RM150 per night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank sakura_shady
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Its a 30 min drive from the airport .The place is know to all , the cab driver got us to the exact location . Located at a very central location , the underwater world is right next door , a travel agency right opp where you can book ur tours for the next few days and a foreign currency exchange counter bang opp . The beach is around 100 mts from the hotel .The only inconvinience we faced was that the hotel reception were not ready to accept payment through credit card hence we had to pay by cash only .
La tomato is walkable distance from the hotel
Please keep in mind they do not have any online booking option , you got to email them and they will get back to you in a couple of days , then you have to make an initial payment through the link they send accross .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at the Cabin for two times since last year, once with friends and later with family. The hotel theme is quite unique with the cabin box as the mean of accommodation, the room was very clean and very simple. It was just 150RM which quite reasonable for the area. The staff were giving great services, the location was also vicinity with everything Langkawi has offered. I recommend this hotel if you seek nice stay in Langkawi.

Room Tip: I'm an Interior designer so I noticed that some rooms are fitted with white lighting and some with warm white lighting. Choose the one with the warm lighting it gives the feel of spaciousness.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Daniel Vince G
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My wife & I stopped here for 3 nights in June.
I booked 3 nights at Zackrys & 3 nights here from the UK to sample both beaches (Tengah & Cenceng ).
At virtually double the price. It was not value for money.
The Cabin is very popular with young Malayian honeymoon couples as they offer a 3 day package for RM500, which includes return taxi to the airport, breakfast & a candle lit dinner.
We found this out from a lovely young honeymoon couple from KL.
Unfortunately eating in your room results in an influx in ants... We had plenty of these.
The rooms are very small and tired, I suspect that since it opened 3 years ago, very little maintenance has been carried out on the rooms.
The bathroom was disgraceful.
On the positive side, the staff are lovely and efficient.
No, I would not stop here for RM150/night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I can't fault it in any way. We stayed there for 2 nights and wished it was longer. The staffs that attended t us were amazingly quick and incredibly efficient. WiFi wasn't working in our room occasionally and the staffs jumped on the situation the moment we brought it t their attention. The room and ensuite bathroom were spacious and clean. Beds, although they are two twin beds joined t make one huge king bed, was really comfy- Can't even feel the separation. We adored the little porch we had. I am all about the guest service- This place worked for me because of the helpful staffs and the cleanliness and how comfy the room was just took it t the bank for me. We truly enjoyed our stay there and will def come back there. This is definitely the place we'd recommend t all our friends and family! x

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple