“Best macchiato this side of the strait”
Review of Amanda's Coffee & Tea - CLOSED

Amanda's Coffee & Tea
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I are not those Starbucks crowd, when we found this tiny cafe with it's bright red wall, we are sold! The brews were fantastic, both americano and the macchiato. Magazines and coffee table books are available for your reading pleasure while waiting for your coffee.

2  Thank jmy71
There are newer reviews for Amanda's Coffee & Tea

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great place to stop if you are yearning for a taste of home.
Very pleasant, but food was average and so were the cakes.

2  Thank LAM15
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Location is quite hard to find but just give Amanda a call and she will guide you there. Food and drinks are extremely good and everything is at reasonable price. Amanda recommended a Banana Coffee for my friend and a refreshing Lemon Mint for me. We enjoyed them so much together with potato wedges. The location is quiet and calm, suitable for small group of people to hangout. Amanda shared her experience in coffee painting that amazed us. I will definitely visit Amanda’s again during my next trip to Langkawi. All the best, Amanda! Thanks for your sharing and coffee! We will be back again! :)

2  Thank euniceljw
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The best coffee & tea ever!!! I like to hang out here coz of relaxing environment! Tried different drinks every time I went there. Amanda will recommend n make the drink for me, no brain storming required! And so far every beverages suits my appetite!

2  Thank ChunSam
AmandaZulkifli, Owner at Amanda's Coffee & Tea, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2012

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope you are always enjoy the beverages that i had made for you. I am trying my best to make all my customers happy with their drinks.

Thank you for coming and i look forward to see you again.

Best Regards,
Amanda

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Love this place as I can hang out with my buddies after my working hours. Great place to cool down the busy day while enjoying the nice drinks served by Amanda! There are snacks too!
Thumbs up for the sodas!

1  Thank Shaun5293

Hi,

Thank you for your review. I had more customer's after office hour's. That is the reason why i am open at 2.00pm. Hope to see you again.

Best Regards,