“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Langkawi Stardust Sailing

Langkawi Stardust Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun sailing cruise on classic yacht with lots of activities. Free one hour "Best Of The Mangroves" mangrove safari with all cruises.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We have an opportunity to sail with the services offered by Stardust. It was a fantastic experience to sail out in the seas by Langkawi. The whole bunch had great fun. The boat crew were super friendly and very warm. They were very attentive to our needs and always with a warm smile. The tour guide was very informative and fun too. The sail was very graceful and we enjoyed every moment of it especially the kayaking , swimming and stingray feeding sessions. I would recommend this highly to a bunch of teens/ friends who are looking forward to have a good fun filled time in Langkawi. Worth the penny..!! Way to go Stardust..!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank justogusto

Mumbai
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“A good stay spent at Langkawi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

In case you are going to Langkawi, and love to sail, you should try Stardust. The crew is very courteous and helpful. A special thanks to Steven from Stardust who spoke over phone about the booking even at 2 am local time. The yacht offers salt water jacuzzi, sea kayaking, fishing, and a very nice lunch - both veg and non veg. The host during our sail was Pamela who was very nice and courteous at the same time jovial and fun loving. How can I forget she diving in the waters to pick up my wifes hat that flew away because of the breeze.
Pamela also took us a pirate limestone cave which was a fabulous experience. A very quiet place which anyone would love to visit. while on board, pamela's co-hosts also helped us with some fishing and yes they managed quite a catch - 5 mid sized fish.
The yacht is a little old but doesnt matter much. But the toilet definitely needs to be upgraded. On our sail, we were unable to halt at any of the islands mentioned in the itinerary due to low waters at that time. That was a disappointment.
Overall, Stardust sailing is a fantastic option if you are reaching Langkawi. Steven, whom you call and email is a great person to speak to. People are accommodating and helpful. Try it, and you will be happy.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jay26882
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were advised to go on this tour by a friend, and we were not disappointed!! As soon as we stepped on the boat I knew it was going to be an amazing day!

The fish farm threw me off guard because I didn't know ahead of time what it was, but it was really cool! I got to feed stingrays and hold a sea urchine!! Seeing the eagles was also a really neat opportunity because that's what Langkawi is known for! And of course, the boat that we sailed on for the day was pretty sweet too!

I couldn't believe how gorgeous the islands and water were - the entire time I was just mesmorized! The staff were super friendly (Pam and Jep, great job guys!) and the lunch was really yummy. We went sea kayaking, and swimming, and the coolest thing was the sea spa! We were brave enough to try it out and spent almost the entire length of our morning cruise in it!

Overall, despite my crazy sunburn, it was an incredible time, and if I had more time I would definitely go back and do it again!! SO WORTH IT!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank air0tciv
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

It was the highlight of our trip. We've been 13 passengers ( enough space for every one) and crew were friendly, caring and helpful. Pam, our tour leader was fantastic. We loved staying in the net, kayaking,lunch and cave tour. The only issue is that if you get sea sick easily, then you shouldn't try it because it is 6-7 hr of cruising !!!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Dori80
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going to be my yearly trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

It was my first time on a yacht and surprisingly it is not upsetting at all. The journey was great and I enjoyed my whole day on the boat, the crews on board are courteous and very friendly. Food was not bad and the sea spa was super awesome. I basically sat there for hours didn't care how the sun were burning my skin.

To the new travellers: Do take note that I took 10minutes of my time to write about them, which it means, Stardust Yacht is worth the try and money. Have a splendid holiday!

Visited December 2013