“Great getaway weekend”

Langkawi Stardust Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun sailing cruise on classic yacht with lots of activities. Free one hour "Best Of The Mangroves" mangrove safari with all cruises.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Selangor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great getaway weekend”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

LOVE IT! Nice Yacht! Nice People, crews were friendly & cool! Good Company! Free flow beer & the food was simple & good. Enjoy the sea spa & the ride to few different locations. Worth the price! :)
Note: Looking forward to do a sunset cruise for next trip.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank jeannengjiayi

Langkawi, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was the Awesome Time”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is the third time I went.It was very interesting for me. I felt very gald. I felt very worthwhile experience.very good crew and friendly.They have good characteristics which like do comedy and something.The captain also very good person.They were very humble with us and show kind.They were prepared very delicious food for us.The whether was good.They were bring us to cave and show the place.They were tell the history about the cave.I hope that i want to go again.!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cllement J
Singapore, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Sensational day out”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Fantastic day out. Everything from the hotel transfer in the morning went smoothly. Despite some poor weather to start the day, our Captain managed to find some sunshine. Excellent lunch, no shortage of beers, beautiful swimming. Thanks for an excellent end to our Langkawi trip.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Burner84
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best moment of my life”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

the trip exceeded way beyond my expectation. i was lucky as we sailed just me and my other half plus a family with 2 kids so i felt like i charted the yacht for myself. the weather was fine that day, it was raining 3 days in a row before that. just as you thought that seeing a hidden lagoon that you need access through a cave was exhilarating enough, they brought us to a private beach!! its the most spectacular view i have seen in my life! the crew was friendly and attentive and the food was awesome. one thing unique was they had the salt water jacuzzi net available almost the entire trip. other cruise trip I joined the previous day had it only for 30 minutes. plus the scenery through Kilim Nature Park (North part of Langkawi) is way more beautiful than the southern part of Langkawi. Stardust is the only company that operates at the northern part of Langkawi while its competitors operate on the southern part of it so you wont see anyone else throughout the trip. Southern part is more well known where people go for island hopping with boats etc. I came to Langkawi solely for the cruise and i came back with a smile having the time of my life...

Visited September 2013
1 Thank RobertoBaggio100
Brisbane, Australia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 159 helpful votes
“Love the sea spa”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A very enjoyable day out and a great way to explore the local water ways.

The crew offered excellent service which was both friendly and attentive. A generous lunch was provided on the boat and plenty of drinks were available. We had the opportunity to kayak, swim and relax in the sea spa. We also got to visit some caves rumoured to have once been used by pirates, visit a fish farm, watch eagles dive for fish and explore the mangrove swamp.

Visited August 2013