“my piece of heaven”

Blue Water Star Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Private Yacht Charter Cruises in Langkawi by Blue Water Star Sailing. Leading yacht charter company offering carefree cruise packages for sunset, full day or overnight cruises around Langkawi and in the Andaman Sea
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Kuala Lumpur
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“my piece of heaven”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We went to Langkawi to try this Cruise. I was intrigued of the high ratings in TripAdvisor that we have planned our trip with this as part of mandatory things to do. We were pampered from the time we boarded the boat at 3pm until we came back to the Marina around 9pm. We haven't even noticed the time because we were entertained by the view, relaxed by the gentle sway of the boat and soaking in the nice weather. We were well fed with excellent food (c/o Capt. cook Eva). We experience how to maneuver the boat (c/o Capt. Din). We were spoiled with excellent service, thanks to the very attentive crew (Darling Katrina).

We have unlimited supply of drinks and was given food that only Deities can eat. I can still dream about the superlicious (beyond deliciousness!) food that we were served. I have asked Eva for the recipe, she informed me that she'll release a cookbook for it... I can't wait to have it! I'm a fan of fusion food, this one made me speechless. I had to chew my food slowly to savor the taste longer. I was afraid to close my eyes cause I'm scared I might be taken to another place. If heaven has a kitchen, she's the chef!

We sailed through inhabited islands and stopped to a place that we can call our own as it's very private and serene. We're treated with Capt. Din's free tour of this island and had soaked into the warm waters. Me and my friends had slept on the top deck and felt well rested. I had felt very blessed because of the wonderful view that made me (and my friends) say a thanksgiving prayer for the good life I have been given and will be receiving.

Everything's personalized for every guest, which I think is the reason why it's pricey and they only allowed few guest per boat. I didn't mind the cost though because I left with a feeling of fulfillment that night. Thank you very much Eva and the crew for the experience, for everything!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank beachperfect

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Smooth Sailing!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

There is no better way to spend a day than cruising the ocean and islands on a lovely catamaran called the Mahi Mahi. Gerd and Blue Water Star Sailing did not disappoint with the perfect choice of vessel from their extensive fleet to suit our requirements. Our crew consisted of a lovely married couple named Pavla and Pavel who went above and beyond to make our cruise relaxing, comfortable and entertaining, even anchoring to take the dingy to a deserted beach for some fun. We ended the day with a beautiful sunset and cocktails as we headed back to port ~ perfect!

Food and drinks are provided but you can also bring your own picnic if you choose. Just discuss with Gerd your preference.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank rkf10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful experience!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was absolutely astounded by the overall experience with Blue Water Star Sailing. I only had one day in Langkawi (people said we were crazy to just fly in for the day, but it was worth it!) and there is no way I would have rather spent it than with Gerd and his crew. They were accommodating to all our desires, dietary and sight-seeing wise. The food was some of the best I've have had, the views were amazing and swimming in the sea was incredible! The water was crystal clear and the perfect temperature. The crew made us feel like royalty and old friends at the same time. We even got to drive the boat! I would 100% recxomend this to anyone travelling to Malaysia.

1 Thank carlyannac
Brisbane, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were looking to do something special to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had our two teenage boys with us so needed something that was romantic for us, yet engaging for the boys. Our trip with Eva on the Datai Indah lived up to everything that we had hoped for and went beyond! To begin with, Julie at the office answered all of our email questions thoroughly and quickly. Booking was easy. And Julie gave us great details about how to get to the yacht club and back. The day itself was sublime. We were lucky enough to have the vessel to ourselves together Capt Dean and Eva. The weather was perfect and once we were all comfortable, we set off. Dean shared a lot of his local knowledge with us, and was great letting one of the boys take the helm for a bit and kept an extra eye out for them. The boys jumped off the boat, kayaked, swum, and went on a motorised dinghy to tour some of the surrounding islands. They had a wonderful time and both have said that it was the most memorable thing they have ever done. It was wonderful to beagle to create such a lifelong memory with them. Eva was a fabulous host, making us feel at home, regaling us with stories and providing us with a delectable meal. As a couple, we had a beautiful dinner at the top of the boat, watching the sun set and sipping on champagne. Though the kids were there, it didn't take away from the breathtaking vista and the romance of the evening. We are still all talking about that wonderful afternoon and evening we spent sailing the seas with Eva and Dean, where we were the only people around, surrounded by rich natural beauty and excellent company. Thanks Eva, we will be back!

1 Thank linparcar
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An absolutely amazing experience!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had the incredible pleasure of being able to experience a cruise tour on “Daddeldu” and would recommend it to all who have the opportunity to travel to Malaysia! I only had the chance to spend one day on the island of Langkawi, and am so glad I chose to spend my time aboard a “Blue Water Sailing.” cruise. From the moment we stepped on board, we felt like true members of royalty. Gerd and his truly kind crew were so incredibly hospitable and caring. We were served an everlasting supply of incredible juices, fruits and appetizers, and enjoyed an amazing meal on board. They welcomed us so warmly and made us feel so comfortable on board. We had the amazing opportunity to bask in the beautiful view and even jump into the ocean as well. Gerd and his crew were so wonderful to speak to and so genuinely welcoming. I wish I would have been able to have taken the entire day for the cruise! The cruise went above and beyond my expectations and was truly a highlight of my trip to Malaysia!

2 Thank RLMississauga