“A Langkawi Must”

Blue Water Star Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive Private Yacht Charter Cruises in Langkawi by Blue Water Star Sailing. Leading yacht charter company offering carefree cruise packages for sunset, full day or overnight cruises around Langkawi and in the Andaman Sea
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Long Beach, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A Langkawi Must”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were staying at the Westin and decided to do an excursion that included a lunch & dinner. This is a must activity if you want something to do at a reasonable cost. We walked 5 mins to the Langkawi Boating Club and found Captain Eva's Blue Water Sailing. We paid 400Rm (because we don't drink) and had a wonderful time sailing. We dropped anchor and swam and just relaxed on the boat with another couple. We had a great time at a great cost. The Westin books with a different company clear across town, at a higher cost. Really, book your own and take a short walk to the sailing center. (Another tip for the area. Eat at Art's Cafe at the Langkawi Fair. The salads are great and reasonable.)

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Trails4GMZ

Langkawi, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Remarkable Moments!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I really enjoyed the 6 hours cruise to the maximum. The service was good. Eva both the sailor and the cook was entertaining us throughout the cruise. Besides, she's a very good cook though. Her food was scrumptious especially during the dinner. We stopped by an island called the 'cucumber island' for 1 and half hour. The view was amazing and the quiet beach was mind relaxing. Furthermore, we tried the kayak and it was such a remarkable moments to cherish. Thank you Dr Gerd and Captain Eva for giving me this opportunity to try your cruise! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends who are looking forward to try a cruise.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Priscilla_Morris
British Columbia, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Wonderful cruise with Captain Eva!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My three friends from China and I thoroughly enjoyed our 6 hour cruise out of the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club around some of the nearby islands. The drinks were free-flowing and the food was scrumptious and plentiful. We had a hot blue sky day and a relatively flat sea so sun tanning followed by an ocean swim, dinghy tour of an islet with a bat cave, and then swimming at a small sandy beach was the order of the day. At dinner time we drifted near the large sail training vessel perfectly timed to catch the sun setting. Excellent cruise! Thank you, Captain Eva.

1 Thank RizhaoBob
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BEST BIRTHDAY BOAT PARTY EVER!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

i booked the Damai Indah for my 39th birthday with some friends - it was the BEST choice i made in a while. Not only the boat was charming, the crew was fantastic, with a great start off speech from Captain Eva, giving us the low dow on how to "behave" (or should i be saying missbehave, Eva?) on her boat. We had such amazing choice of drinks, and a lot of them too - of which we took full advantage of it, course. The food was finger-licking delicious, and being dropped off on our on desert island for a bit of a private party was the cherry on the cake.
Eva & Gerd - you've made my birthday very special, thank you so much and hopefully see you very soon! Next, I am taking the bigger boat out :)

3 Thank DeniseCastelli
Ko Lanta, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch Outfit, and a Great Time Sailing Around the Islands”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had the pleasure of a day trip sailing around the islands of Langkawi with Gerd and his lovely crew Celine. Blue Water Star Sailing is a fisrt class business with top rate boats that can cater to your every need. Gerd was super friendly and even took the time to teach me a little about sailing and the different types of boats and he was able to share some of his experiences with me. A real personal touch which I appreciated very much. I would definitely recommend sailing with Blue Water Star.

1 Thank TLM M