“Might not want to go back.”

Islandish Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #215 of 450 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Our Thai style sea bass was alright, a little dry but it was saved by the spicy soup. The BBQ scallops were so-so. I ordered white wine. It came warm... they chilled the wine but the wine glass was warmer than my hand. Just don't order wine here. Guinness was good. Fried rice was dry, but again, it was saved by the spicy soup from the Thai style sea bass.

We were a little skeptical about the price when we asked for the cheque because it seemed so expensive, but we didn't want to argue with them and ruin our mood for the evening. We've had better food at lower cost. Probably won't go back there.

3  Thank Picardth

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Seemed busy but wish I had read other posts before we eat there. 4 prawns over a kilo! Stay away. Fish was also over cooked.

4  Thank Sc0tland062
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We just had dinner. The food was lousy and tasteless. The price is extremely expensive. This is my worst experience in a seafood restaurant. I just finished dinner here and am forced to write my first review here because it made me so angry and annoyed. Today's dinner cost RM 101.42 for 2. We ate fried red fish in ginger sauce, lemon chicken (tasteless), egg ommelete with shrimps (did not even notice the shrimps) and mix vegetables. All dishes were small size for 2.

2  Thank GAYATHIRI S
Reviewed June 1, 2014

It was my birthday on 31/05..the lobster was priced at rm150/kg, really cheap..but then, a lesson learned..if the cook is bad, even most expensive material will be ruined..my lobster, cookec grilled with cheese, failed miserably..dry, little cheese, no flavour whatsoever..sweet sour grouper, tasteless..squid fritters, so small not worth the price..visit again, NO..recommend, NO WAY..

1  Thank azamin99
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Im really disappointed with their food.. The steam fish taste like normal plain water n its rm70.. So dont go to this restaurant.

1  Thank Eye R