“One of the best massage experiences!”
Review of Alun Alun Spa

Alun Alun Spa
Ranked #3 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've had quite a few across Asia but this I can count as one of the best. Everything from the reception, to the welcome drink and foot soak and the massage itself was amazing. This was recommended by our hotel and we have no regrets. I would have visited again if we had had time.

1  Thank NamPree
There are newer reviews for Alun Alun Spa

Reviewed June 2, 2014

No just saying it but this was really the best massage I have ever had, my only regret was that I and my wife only found this slice of heaven in the last few days of our holiday. Its not the cheapest you will find by far, but it is just worth it. Bu European standards its still cirt cheap..... I have the 1.5hr alun alun massage and was so impressed I went back the next day for another. Walking through from the front the place it layed out very nice, with the massage rooms very tasteful, clean and quite... If you do anything whilst in Langkawi, then go here for a massage.. The best 230 ringgit you'll ever spend.. Really

1  Thank Luke K
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife had a one hour aromatherapy, I chose the Balinese.
The rooms are set in beautiful gardens and fully airconditioned. The two girls were very friendly and had wonderful hands. It was worth paying that little bit extra for superior service and surrounds. We will return before we leave langkawi :)

1  Thank Beatshome
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I booked myself a massage at Alun Alun at the end of a busy week. It was fantastic! From the tea to the caring, polite staff to the wonderful massage, it was not a disappointment. Totally worth a visit.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Easy comment.. The staff,service,enviroment,message everything is good..!. Maybe the price will be quite expensive a bit compare with other but can get a try..