“Best massage I have ever had” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Best massage I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had Indonesian traditional massage with Rose for 90 minutes. Wow... she was really good. Highly recommended

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kassookoon

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“As good as ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I wrote a review on Alun Alun the first time I visited a year ago. It is as good as ever and this time we went every day of the four days we were there. The herbal oil Malaysian massage is sooo good and I cannot speak highly enough of the foot reflexology treatments we had. My feet were very happy .Alun Alun staff are very competent, the ambience relaxing and soothing. Highly recommended

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MaryroseI
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxation level 100%”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice to have feet washed & herbal tea on arrival, spacious treatment rooms, lovely service - great overall experience - and the gift shop next door is great!

1 Thank Karen W
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The best thing to do in Langkawi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

If you want a blissful respite in Langkawi, you have to let yourself go at Alun Alun Spa. I checked out some other spa centers in Pantai Tengah and Cenang area, still found Alun Alun Spa to have, not the cheapest package, but the right spa bundle for me at the right price. The centre was clean, quiet and the ambience has such spaciousness you can feel the chi flows around you. The service was friendly and attentive. Well worth an afternoon of relaxation and pampering. I tried the centre at Pantai Tengah. The place is situated where most of the beachside activities ends, so it is secluded and very private.

1 Thank Tham C
Sydney
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great massage - clean and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I expected massages on Langkawi to be cheaper however they weren't like Thailand, so if you want to shop around, you might end up somewhere not so pleasant.

We went to the Cenang Beach branch - and went back a second time it was so good. Quiet, clean, warm atmosphere, with great therapists who speak good English. It wasn't like Thia massage where one size fits all.

We had a Malaysian massage for an hour and our therapists were great.

I thoroughly recommend it.

1 Thank Roza B