“The best thing to do in Langkawi!”
Review of Alun Alun Spa

Alun Alun Spa
Ranked #4 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“The best thing to do in Langkawi!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

If you want a blissful respite in Langkawi, you have to let yourself go at Alun Alun Spa. I checked out some other spa centers in Pantai Tengah and Cenang area, still found Alun Alun Spa to have, not the cheapest package, but the right spa bundle for me at the right price. The centre was clean, quiet and the ambience has such spaciousness you can feel the chi flows around you. The service was friendly and attentive. Well worth an afternoon of relaxation and pampering. I tried the centre at Pantai Tengah. The place is situated where most of the beachside activities ends, so it is secluded and very private.

1 Thank Tham C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great massage - clean and relaxing”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I expected massages on Langkawi to be cheaper however they weren't like Thailand, so if you want to shop around, you might end up somewhere not so pleasant.

We went to the Cenang Beach branch - and went back a second time it was so good. Quiet, clean, warm atmosphere, with great therapists who speak good English. It wasn't like Thia massage where one size fits all.

We had a Malaysian massage for an hour and our therapists were great.

I thoroughly recommend it.

1 Thank Roza B
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Luxury Spa with Great Service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited the outlet opposite Casa del mar with 3 other girl friends when we were in Langkawi for the weekend. Compared to other spas, Alun Alun may not be the cheapest of them all, and their prices are on the higher end of the spectrum-I paid about 80 USD for an hour of their specialty massage and an hour of spa pedicure. However, the environment and the great service justifies every single cent paid. The spa is really beautiful, the service is spectacular, and the masseurs are really professional here. One of my girl friend has been here last year, and Alun Alun has been (and continues to be) her favourite spa experience so far.

The whole experience at Alun Alun was a real luxury - the beautiful decor, great massage, and lots of privacy. I loved every minute of the massage, and it was just what we needed to loosen our muscles.

If there is anything that I can change about the whole experience, it would have to be the pedicure. While the pedicure was very pampering, Alun Alun did not have a wide variety of colors (probably only 20 different colors), and I feel like I could have gotten an equally good deal back at home, and with more color options. Given that I was on a holiday, the fewer options did not bother me, so I was still very happy with the whole experience.

If I were in Langkawi again, I would certainly come back here.

1 Thank Fitterthanchoc
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Loved the tranquil environment and the staff were lovely. Good value for money - I paid $110 for 3.5 hour massage.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Carmel L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very nice and get 15% off....”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

There are so many spa here. But not sure the quality of others. We decide to choose the big brand:alun alun spa. And we are happy our choice. We have one hour massage MR160. If you stay at Tropical Resort, you will get 15% off...

1 Thank Vanessa H