“quality spa service”
Review of Alun Alun Spa

Alun Alun Spa
Ranked #2 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed July 14, 2012

super clean, beautiful,restful decor and excellent massages. Try the Herbal Oil Malaysian massage if you are looking for a deep tissue massage that will make you fell wonderful from head to toe.Visited twice during my four day visit to Langkawi and will go there again when I return. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I loved the massage here. the facilities are not as fancy as some of the major hotels but my massage was just as good as the one we got from the four seasons! It was like there were 2 people massaging me.. but it was just one lady!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Seems very expensive, but the spa treatment is excellent. The staff is able to identify our needs. We had sunburns, the staff noticed and specially catered their spa programme in consideration of our sunburns.

Really well worth the money spent for the excellent service.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My daughters went there for facials and pedicures and said it was lovely

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The spa has really courteous staff. The location is also very good. They have three branches in Langkawi. There are cheaper options available, but this is worth the extra cost. The Full body Massage is strongly recommended.

1  Thank saurabhrb