“Good spa place”
Review of Alun Alun Spa

Alun Alun Spa
Ranked #4 of 33 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We went to the alun-alun spa at Pantai Tengah We felt welcomed as we entered the spa place. The place is pleasant and very nice.

We took the traditional Malay massage and it was good. The masseuse were great, there was classical music playing in the atmosphere making it feel relaxing and they checked to asked us whether the massage was ok.

We went back feeling very light and happy. Overall, I would definitely come and visit the spa again.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

WOW. I just visited Alun Alun for a facial (found opposite Casa Del Mar hotel) and found the experience wonderful. A little more expensive than the cheap massage places on the street but well worth it!! I was pleasantly surprised that found the little shop found it opened up into a relaxing oasis of stone pathways and large rooms off a very tranquil feng shui garden & pond. My facial started with a flower foot bath and then was taken to an immaculate private room for a facial. great lighting, calm music, great temperature and very caring staff. Highly recommended and definitely returning for another treatment....

Reviewed February 17, 2011

Lovely spa treatments, very clean and fabulous staff who were very friendly and great at what treatments they carried out.

1  Thank caperhoose
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Wow.... my partner and I firstly tried the Ishan spa which I rate as 'very average' - but then happily discovered Alun Alun! We had, manicures, pedicures, foot massages, full body treatments and milk baths - and all treatments were fantastic! The staff were exceptional, very informative and the attention to detail was 10/10. The ambience of the spa was relaxing with dim lighting and beautiful floral footbaths before treatments, We had the best massages and was sad to say goodbye to their wonderful hospitality, and they gave us a beautiful 'thankyou' gift - a lovely touch. I cannot recommend this spa enough. Thankyou :)

Reviewed January 6, 2010

I just got back from a vacation at Langkawi where I tried out two SPA's, thhe first one i tried was at our hotel Holiday Villa, it was okey, I only had pedicure there, but it wasn't optimal.
I tried the hot oil massage and manicure at Alun Alun SPA and it was the best experience ever, the staff was truly great and very service-minded and the treatment was heavenly!!
I really recommend this SPA to everyone, even my parents tried a massage together and my very sceptical father was convinced.. not bad!