“Nice high rope course and great zip-lines”

Langkawi Canopy Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are bored of hanging around at the beach all day, the canopy adventure is the right thing to do for you!2-3 Hours of adrenalin rush, fun and adventure. Finally a tour that lives up to his name! It's a mix of hiking, climbing, balancing, abseiling and sliding through the jungle. Some things you have to do look easier than they really are, others look totally scary but are pure fun once you took the plunge.The scenery during the activity is breathtaking, especially towards the end of the tour when you zipline into a very very tall tree and there is only one way down!!! It is a somehow weird feeling standing 30 meters above ground and somebody is telling you to just lean back. But when you are back on the ground afterwards you wanna do it again. Definitely come back to Langkawi and do this trip again! Highly Recommended!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Together with my girlfriend I've done the canopy adventure in Langkawi in Februar this year. With the professional guidance of Ash and A.P. it has been a great tour - always feeling safe.
The highlight on the course for me has been the zip-lines between the high jungle trees. The last abseiling from the top of a giant tree will push you adrenaline such as it did for us!
Dirk

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"trekking"
"backpack"
"kayaking"

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

From the easily organised meet up, to the thoughtful inclusions such as back pack, water, insect repellent & the laid back, friendly & experienced guides, this was an exhilarating experience. Ash & Api made sure we were safe every step of the way. Abseiling down a huge 30mtr fig tree at the end was the highlight. Loved it! We will be back with a few friends next year, only 2 of us this time & they can accommodate up to 6 in a group. Definitely worth a visit, even if you're not super fit, just need a good sense of adventure. It's fun!!

1  Thank Icemanmelb
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I brought my teens to both the kayak at mangrove swamp and canopy adventure. If you have time for just one activity, go for the canopy adventure. It is exhilarating, fun and memorable. Ash and Api were experienced and you can rest assured that you are in good hands. They always made sure that we abide by safety procedures.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you're up for a bit of a thrill seek in langkawi this is it! The guys are really knowledgable and I felt safe the whole time. It was great to get out into the jungle and api was pointing plant and animal life out to us the whole way. The course itself was great and gave good views. The 140m flying fox at the was exhilarating. Loved the whole lot and would defiantly do it again. Cheers guys! Jesse

See more reviews
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The day I started planning our Langkawi trip, I had one mission, and it was to make sure I experience the Langkawi Canopy Adventures! I convinced my husband that it was going to be totally safe and one of the best things we'd every do, and I was right. This adventure surely did not disappoint. Our tour guides, Ashraff and Api, were very nice and encouraging. They put our safety first and we felt very safe in their hands. We were joined by 4 Swedes, who quickly became our friends. We came upon various obstacles, the first being the 700 stair climb up the mountain, followed by the rope bridge walk, climbing up a tree, short ziplining, abseiling, and the longer ziplining where we ended up on the branches of a 30m high tree from which we then abseiled down to the ground! What a treat! Though I suggest only the daring and not faint-hearted people go on this adventure, I think it's extremely safe and a brilliant experience for those, like my husband, who need to be pushed and coaxed into going along!

1  Thank KikiK519