“good indian food in langkawi”
Review of Papadam Ria - CLOSED

Papadam Ria
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With the state-of-the-art kitchen being ruled by six international Chefs, the restaurant serves North and South Indian cuisine, Arabic dishes. With the extensive menu featuring in total 560 dishes! Priding themselves in a prompt and efficient service, all freshly prepared meals are served within 15 minutes!The interior has a fairy-tale feel of exotic India, with walls painted in sand, green and dark red. From a ceiling, draped in a canopy of colorful fabrics, dangles a myriad of traditional handmade Indian lamps in intriguing designs. Dispersing a dim light, they create an intimate exotic atmosphere - a truly dreamlike setting for a wonderful culinary experience.Customers Satisfaction Is Our Goal
Reviewed October 15, 2014

hi im raja last month me and my wife make honey moon trip at langkawi my wife is pure vegetarien my self all is ok we stay at awana we stay at 4 days at lgk first 2 days we have very prabloem for a food we try two three restarent but my wife dosent like 3 day we find out papadam ria we inside reach the smile is very good after we order garlic nan gobi manchurain dhall makani and my self order goa prwan oh,,,,,,,,,,, its chanceles very good indian taste my wife enjoy the food they staf also talk friendly last 2 days we enjoy the lgk so people whoever go langkawi if uwant indian food must try to papadam ria ...and shre ur friends also.....................tq papadam ria for a good food.....

4  Thank kodairaja

Reviewed October 9, 2014

Home made food taste. One would definitely get reminded of Mom's food. Awesome. When I called & asked if I could pick up food in sometime , I was readily welcomed and my order was noted down. Very good service.

1  Thank crazytraveller85
Reviewed September 30, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was a great relief to us in search of authentic Indian flavor, the menu has variety of veg dishes which is otherwise very rare to find at langkawi. Great place for north Indian veg food.

1  Thank Kunwar K
Reviewed September 26, 2014

We were very disappointed with Langkawi food until we found Papadam Ria, where we ordered cashew nut paratha, coconut paratha, and mutton saffron. The items tasted like food from a five-star restaurant - or even better. It's very rare to come across this kind of exquisite-tasting Indian food (I've eaten at many Indian places). I'm going to go back to Papadam Ria every time I visit Langkawi, and I'm definitely going to eat these dishes again!

2  Thank Thammika S
Reviewed September 25, 2014

We shared a spicy chicken curry, a flavoursome bread, wonderful raita and perfect rice. More than enough for two. The food was memorable. The service was great. While there is no alcohol served at the restaurant, it was OK to bring some beer to have with dinner. The staff even brought us ice for our esky! We were more than happy to wait 15 minutes for our food - it was a sure sign that the meal was freshly cooked and not previously frozen and reheated. The tastiness of the food confirmed its freshness. From our perspective, complaints about this restaurant are truly not warranted. The wifi is good, the decor is even better. And again - the staff were fabulous. But the food is the real attraction!

1  Thank Marion M