“Excellent Food, Very friendy staff and Nice Ambiance”
Review of Papadam Ria - CLOSED

Papadam Ria
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With the state-of-the-art kitchen being ruled by six international Chefs, the restaurant serves North and South Indian cuisine, Arabic dishes. With the extensive menu featuring in total 560 dishes! Priding themselves in a prompt and efficient service, all freshly prepared meals are served within 15 minutes!The interior has a fairy-tale feel of exotic India, with walls painted in sand, green and dark red. From a ceiling, draped in a canopy of colorful fabrics, dangles a myriad of traditional handmade Indian lamps in intriguing designs. Dispersing a dim light, they create an intimate exotic atmosphere - a truly dreamlike setting for a wonderful culinary experience.Customers Satisfaction Is Our Goal
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were looking for South Indian food for my parents and we found this place. Excellent Thali, so decided to go there second day also, they prepared Thali to our preference for next day.
Kids went for North Indian dishes, they loved the food too.

For South Indian Thali, I recommend placing the order one day before to ensure availability.

I will definitely go there next time.

There are newer reviews for Papadam Ria

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate here last week and had a nice meal. We chose this place primarily due to the fact that it offered an extensive range of both Indian and Arabic food. We were greeted in a friendly manner and given plenty of time to look at the menu. Once we had chosen we beckoned the waiter who came to take our order. As I had chosen Arabic food and my husband had chosen Indian I was frustrated to be told that the Arabic part of the menu was not available at the moment since the chef that cooks that food was on holiday in Egypt! I was then stressed to choose something quickly from the Indian section of the menu. I wasn't particularly in the mood for Indian and yes, we could have got up and left, but with 2 hungry children it seemed like less stressful to just chose something Indian. When the food finally arrived it was very good and both the chef and the owner came to chat with us while we ate(we were by this time the only customers). The manager said"if you like it here please rate me on Trip Advisor" So all in all we can't complain either about the food or the service, but it would have been good to know as soon as we arrived that only half of the menu was available as had we been without children that night we wouldn't have stayed.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The restaurant is clean, fairly contemporary and comfortable. Found the restaurant towards early evening so we were quite hungry. The staff members got our attention while we walked past and invited us to have a look at the menu. We were the only two diners during our entire meal and found our waiter to be quite attentive. We were mainly interested in the Indian cuisine. The menu is extensive but just being two we didnt order too much. We stuck mainly with chicken and ordered a delicious fried chicken starter. Spicy chicken nuggets fried in a delicious batter with french fries on the side. For our main course we sampled the butter chicken. Both dishes were freshly prepared. We had rice and butter naan to accompany the butter chicken. A delicious meal! Being a muslim couple, we also felt comfortable dining in this restaurant as there was no alcohol served on the premises. Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

One of the greatest food that I have in my life was yesterday, when me and my family ate in papadam ria restaurant. They really love the food and staff are very friendly, by the way we are from IRAQ and we are not that much familiar with Indian food because we had a bad experiance with it before but when we try papadam ria food everything are changed because food was spectaculer. I really advice travellers to go there and have their lunch or dinner and I'm sure they will feel in love with it. Thank you Papadam Ria for the perfect food.

2  Thank Mustafa O
Reviewed June 28, 2013

last sunday i visit the panthai cinang beach i toke both in the beach then came to lunch to papadam there expensive but very excellent food thandoori chicken so good test service is good nicely taking the order so good if u em proud advertisement, ok

2  Thank nmsrikanth636