“Accommodating and excellent!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I recovering from stomach ulcers. The chef let me do a special request, which wasn't even Mexican. My friend enjoyed her fajitas as well. The drinks are cheap, although I didn't try them. Service and atmosphere are both great!

1  Thank hannajomeans

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Initial reaction - very clean and lovely decor. Open kitchen enabled you to view the preparation - spotless! The menus contain great jokes and comments. Great vegetarian selection. Food absolutely delicious!! Food delivered to table by chef. The staff and owner were very very friendly and gave great service.

1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We wanted to get a quick bite to eat before going to the airport to go home. The service was very good and restaurant very clean looking. I like Mexican food and found it the best I've had in Malaysia. I've had Fajitas all over the world and the portion was massive! Lovely Margarita's and very reasonably priced. Get there for Happy Hour as it is very happy!

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We were so glad to find a Mexican resturant , but became disappointed fast, as it took 45 minutes to get our food, the food was bad, fajita chicken was mostly onion and capsicum maybe 2 small pieces of chicken ,don't spoil your day by eating horrible food, overall bad experience for me and my family

4  Thank Pardis I
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband & I stumbled across Little Mexican & so very glad we did! Such lovely staff and owners, fabulous food, the open kitchen was so clean (as was the bathroom). Love the menu with the humorous quotes. A really good atmosphere. Will be back a couple more times before we leave the island.