“Nice food with excellent service ~”
Review of Casablanca

Casablanca
Ranked #98 of 486 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I came here on 2nd night staying in Malacca .. me n my boyfriend came here n ordered a big deep fried red snapper with soy sauce .. it's awesome .. Extremely nice .. the service was really good .. I love this restaurant ..
my boyfriend loves the deep fried chocolate ice cream and I love a strswberry one .. u should try it when U're there .. last but not least , chinese tea were nice .. serve really hot ..
love it so much .. we will cone back to Langkawi n dine here again ..

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is the MOST dissapointed experience along my journey in Langkawi. An interest oriented restaurant. Only entertain foreign visitor. Treat them like in heaven & treat local visitor like in hell. He can came to you & asked for the availability of the baby chair although you are occupying because of he wants to fullfil the foreign visitor requirement. The dishes served very very very slow. When i asked them to pack the balance dishes, the bill automatically came to you before the packed dishes reached you. Their boss & staff wouldn't see you when you need their attention. But others who not really need their attention they pay 199% of attention. If they are not intend to do the local visitor business, please just put a signboard outside of the restaurant to make our life & their life easier.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had the sizzling prawns and they were brilliant along with a Tiger what more could you want and the price was excellent.
:) very happy.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had our first lunch after arriving at Cenang here. This restaurant is less authentic Chinese than its name suggested ( 中华楼, Chinese Mansion). The BBQ fish (in English) was recommendable. Everything else was so-so. Four adults and two kids spent 177RM. The fish alone was 51RM. It appears that this restaurant is capable of cooking very good dishes but despite our effort (asking in both English and Chinese, besides reading the badly printed menu) it was not easy to pick out the good ones.

It was difficult to find parking unless one parks by the road.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is one restaurant that came as a suprise. I guess it is safe to say that it is on of the hidden gems of Pantai Cenang. The restaurant is located right at the junction of Cenang. The place is usually pack during peak hours and there isn't many tables available due to the size of this place. There are lots to choose from and the food is tasty and definitely value for money. I can safely say it is definitely cheap considering the fact that it is located at Cenang. We ate at this restaurant twice as we were very satisfied with the food and price.

1  Thank SubashSV