“Don't bother wasting ur money”
Review of Viva Italia

Viva Italia
Ranked #107 of 423 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, Canada
“Don't bother wasting ur money”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Extremely disappointed. With service, food & the price is very high compared to better restaurants we ate at in Langkawi. My sons' quesadilla which was the easiest to make, took forever to be done & was disappointing. We ordered a fettuccine Alfredo to go for my mother in-law who was back at the hotel. She said it was basically a blob! No flavor,hardly any sauce, and not cheap either!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank VeiledTraveler

Stafford, United Kingdom
“Very very bad food poisoning .. Avoid at all costs!!!!!! Ruined my trip”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Two of us Ordered one portion of nachos and two hawian pizzas. Hadn't eaten anything else all day so eat it all and tasted ok. The next morning we went on a trip which we had to leave due to severe stomach pains, diarrhea and sickness. It was most definitely the food as we both got the same symptoms at similar times. Three days later we were still so ill and had to see the doctor for help.

I never write reviews but this place is so bad, and a holiday ruiner that I must write on here to stop anyone else going! An expensive once in a lifetime trip to langkawi ended up being a trip which both of us were stuck in the room!

We waited an hour for food also.

Please stay away from this place so you won't ruin your trip it is the worst food poisoning I have ever had and ever will have!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ryan B
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Nice vegetarian Pasta”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We got late and were not getting any good food option when we noticed this fine Italian restaurant. Their chef was kind enough to prepare vegetarian pasta specially for us even after they were closed.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Utsav24
“All bad-Avoid!!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for dinner here last night and have nothing good at all to say! The food was vile, the service mediocre and don't get me started about the toilet! If I'd have paid a visit there before ordering the food, I would have definitely made a speedy exit. Hygiene standards were just horrendous! Not an enjoyable experience so take my word for it and avoid at all costs!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Baileygirl78
“Do not eat here”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here and ate from the viva Italia and 3 amigos menu and it was hands down the most disgusting food I have ever tasted in my life.
I ordered the beef strips nachoes and some greasy chili con carn mix came out, I didn't say anything for fears of my food getting spat on. My husband got a prawn pasta dish. The prawns were fully shelled and so oily that he could barely grab and de shell. Needless to say we didn't eat much of our meal and to top it all off got serverly bitten by mosquitoes.
AVOID THESE TWO RESTAURANTS AT ALL COST.

Visited July 2013