“Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The food is good. Staff is helpful. Environment is also nice. Maybe not so good at night since no sea view or sunset could be watched in here. However, good place for a long lunch. Location is right opposite to Malibest Resort

2  Thank Tiffany T

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast and had western type. First the waiter cannot understand what a fry egg is. Then it comes the fried egg pure disappointment as the egg was sprinkled with black pepper and overly salty. Cheese was stale, you can't even peel the wrapper of the cheddar cheese. only 2 table inclusive ours waited more than half hour. never come back

1  Thank Aidanaj
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our order was taken by a waiter who didn't have any idea about the menu. My order was for chimichangas ( 1 mixed seafood, 1 Chicken and 1 meat ) he said that I had the choice of one of these for RM 50 when the menu said it was one of each. Our warm beer was eventually served, slowly followed by my food. One chimichanga looked ok the other two were burnt offerings I am convinced they were warm ups from earlier in the evening. The nachos served with my dinner tasted of burnt oil. At this point I should of sent it back but I was really hungry. I was three quarters of the way through it when only after asking did my fiancée's meal arrive which came on a sizzling plate and the food was burnt at the bottom. I gave a stray cat that was just outside some of the meat off my fiancee's plate and it turned its nose up at it !!!!!. From 1am the following morning I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. What really gets under my skin is this: Pantai Cenang has an abundance of fresh produce that other restaurants choose to use, yet these people think they can open up a restaurant and serve such foul food and charge top prices for it they should be run out of town! There is nothing more that I can say than AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

1  Thank Mal S
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

It's been a while since I went to Langkawi. Hence my trip to Langkawi with my friends. We were staying for 2 nights for the weekend. I was craving for some Italian food and guess what the same manager was there. I was offered 10 percent discount and I went it to try. I had spaghetti aglio olio and dons pizza. My friend had lasagnia. The restaurant had like 10 tables and this time the food came in time. I loved the spaghetti and the pizza was out of the world. One of the best pizza I have ever tried. On top of that we got 10 percent discount. The last day we went in for lunch. We are getting a feel of home at this restaurant with the friendly staffs and excellent food. Definitely coming back next time.

1  Thank Gizzy12
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I order my Tacos at RM 25, and the food came like this.....
XL sized tortilla,
1 1/2 spoons meat, and pile of lettuce.
No guacamole or salsa provided.
Mixed grill Fajitas (RM 59.00) and the food were came on that way ==>>>
All meat overcooked, served with 2 tortilla bread. Again no salsa, no guacamole, no sour cream The price range are almost same with most of the restaurant in Langkawi.
Cheapest pasta was RM 22 and above, for Aglio Olio.

Kind of disappointing, because the food are not satisfying at all.
The taste were OK according to me, just they don't have an idea and need more training about what to served in Mexican Food.