“Real Good Massage”

Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage
Ranked #15 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage specializes in the art of Ayurveda, a technique of Indian oil massage that has been passed down by generations of forefathers. Experience relaxing massage that leaves your body rejuvenated and new. We also practice Ayurvedic medical healing and provide consultation to guests prior to each treatment.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real Good Massage”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I and my partner took tips from tripadvisor and went to massages at good review places.After tried understood the real massage qualities.But we found some good and bad reviews from nithi Ayurvedic massage and first we did not want to go there.To be honest,the massage here were really GOOD!! Unfortunately Nithi the owner of this place wasn't there.The staffs told us he is in Europe.He has well trained his staff's.Ismail and Lela are husband and wife taking care this massage place.This place is very simple and not luxury ambiance at all.But really calm.Don't just take reading advise and try your self for your own experience.We both recommend this place for massage to everyone visiting Langakawi.
Mic&Sarah

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sarah m

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Never ever even think about going there.... Just run and don't look back behind”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hey
As all peopel know , we except a spa and massage a nice , clean place with a relaxing atmosphere BUT this place was terrible .
It was so dirty with old stuff and top of all worse things was the bathroom where u need to wash out all bad smell oil ... God it was a terrible place
I didn't try the massage there when I saw the place but my friend tried it and she said it was so normal massage which you can find everywhere annoying thing is they didn't tell her that the Trappist will be a man and she find it out when she was almost naked...

3 Thank L54
Gothenburg, Sweden
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Interesting but somewhat disappointed experience”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I decided to try the Nithi Ayurvedic Massage in Langkawi and picked the 60 min Shiro Dahara treatment (oil pouring on your forehead plus scalp massage). I was excited because I had seen ayurvedic massage in a travel programme on TV several years ago. For the first 30 minutes, the staff kept pouring warm oil on my forehead in different "patterns". After the first 30 minutes of oil pouring, I got maximum 10 minutes of scalp and shoulder massage. Then I was asked to move into the shower and I was helped to clean away the oil from my body and head. After that, the staff disappeared without saying anything. I checked the time, 50 minutes had passed and I started to get dressed.

Summary: I was expecting more massage during the session, if you are not into ayurvedic you may get disappointed. It is quite expensive compared to other massage available in Langkawi

3 Thank Stefan067
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Superb massage without frills”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have spend several days on the beautiful island of Langkawi and upon meeting Nithi and his friendly professional staff we had decided to go back to the island again after staying one week in Kho Lipe.
In a peaceful enviroment where the the art of indian massage is done with passion , professionalism , dedication and most of all without unecessary frills.
you are invited to nourish and to re-discover your body trough siddha and ayurvedic and we have visited them every day living the island with a great sense of pleasure.

2 Thank Giancarlo A
Bernkastel-Kues, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent relax massage”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I'm reading your reviews and can't believe what some of you are writing..i was on vacation in Langkawi and staying near this ayurvedic center. i went to relax massage and it was the best i ever had! and believe me, i have been to many. the ambient is so peaceful, relaxing and you just feel positive energy all around. i recommend to anyone who want to pamper themselves and who cherish friendly people (who are, sadly, in danger of extinction)

Visited June 2012