“Real Pregnant Massage”

Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage
Ranked #16 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage specializes in the art of Ayurveda, a technique of Indian oil massage that has been passed down by generations of forefathers. Experience relaxing massage that leaves your body rejuvenated and new. We also practice Ayurvedic medical healing and provide consultation to guests prior to each treatment.
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I'm 6 months pregnant,Nithi's massage gave me relief from back ,leg and feet pains than I could have hoped for SO much tension was released as I now feel completely at peace and relaxed.And Nithi game me some tip for stretching,breathing exercise and type of oils will be suitable for my pregnant massage which I could do my own.The pregnant massages I have received in Australia was totally different.nithi's touch is not just a touch.I could feel the firmness and warm with energies.If anyone gets chance to massaged by Nithi,"IT'S HEAVEN".I will come back to Langkawi again,check in hotel and straight to Nithi for massage.I have no words to describe how I felt nice during the massage.I was treated like baby during the massage and strictly advised like a father after.
Nithi,Thank you very much for everything.
Sophie,Australia

3  Thank KAREN C
There are newer reviews for Langkawi Ayurvedic Massage

Reviewed September 23, 2011

I am fond of massages & spa treatments and this is the best ever! I did a search on forums and finally decided this Nithi Ayurvedic Massage. This is the only simple massage parlor without decoration I have been. I decided for Abhyanga full body massage and following four days the continue.This massage is addict.On the fifth day Shiro Dhara,warm oil pouring on the fore head and head and shoulder massage(simply relaxing). The technique that they use was just awesome! I felt total relaxation of my muscles! Tension vanished! Well, this place is value for money. Thus, to have a massage at such a price, is really the worth! The staff's are humble and polite
I am missing the massages and I will definitely recommend to my friends to go here and me too will be coming back here again.
Marta.Ireland

4  Thank martasam
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I had a lot of problems with digestion for a long time. Because of that I felt pain in my stomach and the chest. The treatment with western medicine was not successful. I was looking for some alternative medicine and I found Vaidya Nithi. After puls diagnose he explained why is this happening to me and how I can improve my body condition. I followed the diet and the pain in my chest did not appeare any more. But the best part of the treatment were massages, so relaxing and professional. I really enjoyed every single moment.
Magda from Slovenia

3  Thank Magda P
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I know this massage saloon through a free map given in Langkawi airport.I asked my tour opearator to make an appoinment for me and my husband for a massage.
But my tour opearator discourage us to go to this massage saloon for the reason they are not profesional and recomended us to go to few other different spa's.
We accept their recomendation and tried massage in different Spa.The spa was big and beautiful but massage wasn't good as we expected.Just CRAB with some aromatic oil.The same evening we called Nithi Ayurvedic Massage to make a booking.One girl answered and she couldn't speak good english.And walked there and made booking for next day.NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE.Simply best ever..!! We end-up here for massage 13 days daily.You should try this massage.
Sally & Nicholes
Australia,Perth

5  Thank sally_nic79
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I gave a try after reading good and bad reviews about this ayurveda place.I have experience in 2 different in Ayurveda hospital for treatment in India,Kerala before.But hopeless.I went to Langkawi for holiday and treatment with nithi.But I did not contact him before went there.Unfortunately he was no more in Langkawi and settle down in Butterworth Penang.I changed my trip to Butterworth,Penang.Nithi is a real medicine Man.He solve my 6 years of migraine and sexual disorder problem.He looks soft and humble but strick in displine.Those who wants to get treatment with him,make sure commit for diet discpline.The 14 of treatment was hard for me but really effective.Nithi's therapist's are good in doing treatment and massage but Nithi,very profesional.Too good..!!He is LEGEND..!! Western doctors should learn from Nithi about medicine and human body.
Yasmina Ahmed, Dubai-Austria