“Great Craic Irish pub!”

Ranked #137 of 467 Restaurants in Langkawi
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Home made fast food for all and sport bar.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

In a world where there are almost more Irish bars than McDonald's, one must ask what are the criteria that make an Irish bar 'Irish'? Is it traditional Irish food, tonnes of memorabilia on every inch of wall space, Guinness on draft? Or is it a friendly welcome, exchanging stories and tales over cold pints, while laughing and havin the Craic until the wee hours of the morning! This was Debbie's Irish bar in lankawi, a lovely little place near the end of the street where a huge Irish shamrock beckons! From the welcoming atmosphere to the noodle eating goldfish, to the lift home from Debbie and her son in the early hours of the morning, we can honestly say this was the most fun we've had on this beautiful island! Please visit, sit at the bar and you won't regret it!

4  Thank TGemma

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I arrived on my own late at night & the 1st pub I came across was Debbie's. They all made me feel so welcome & the staff have been so good to me since!

Debbie is an absolute legend! Also It's the only place in Langkawi where you will get a decent pint! The chef 'bob' is a good cook too!

They've all looked after me & made me feel right at home! I needed to get to ATM & no bother Debbie sorted a lift, I wanted a tour of island & Debbie sorted it!

They're the nicest & most genuine people I have ever met! Whatever you need/want they will help!

I Love all of the staff. If you need any advice/help Debbie is the go to person. You should definitely pay them a visit & they will make you feel so welcome!

5 out of 5 for me!

Debbie you are a star!

4  Thank Mtucka
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Damp, smelly and the beer was expensive. The customers were seedy and not people we like to meet on our trips. We'll look for a more down to earth place next time. Mostly though it was just a waste of money. The beer was cold and that was it.

SkypeLovers, Owner at Debbie's Place Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear guest,
we are deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused by us during your visit to our pub.
As we are not a very up to date pub according to your standard,therefore we will try our very best to fulfill our guest request.

Debbie's Place Irish Pub.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

we went there out of bored and of course, needed some booze. The owner Debbie (i presumed) is very friendly but as its quite far from the busier part of the road, the pub was quite empty.

A whole full list of cocktails, mocktails and liquor. Priced reasonably.

The pub also has Astro (Cable TV) that allows you to watch sports. Which is a plus point for me.

3  Thank traveller81_KL
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The only place we found that served pints,and Guinness.The staff are friendly,and so are the cockroaches

4  Thank swanseadude