“A VERY memorable experience”
Review of Crystal Yacht

Crystal Yacht
More attraction details
Owner description: Crystal Yacht Holidays is Langkawi's original sailing professional and has been successfully established on the island since 1989. Crystal Yacht Holidays Sdn Bhd operates under Malaysia Charter Licence and is fully insured. Our cruises include our very popular Sunset and Geopark Adventure Day Cruises with the full barbeque lunch/dinner and free bar, Private Charters, Team Building and overnight charters. Whether it a birthday party or a tender evening for two we can do it!
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've been on cruises around the world so I assumed this would just be another one of those experiences that would be "nice" and I would probably forget about it the next day but wow,was I wrong. Me and boyfriend decided last minute that we should head out on the Sunset Dinner Cruise because what really intrigued me was the saltwater jacuzzi that they offered. When we finally got on the 76ft schooner they called "Tiki" I was just in awe. The crew were very friendly and attentive,the saltwater jacuzzi was so different and AMAZING,the boat was well maintained and the scenery on the route they took was just picturesque. We were having such a wonderful time on the cruise and meeting new people that we almost missed the sunset. The food was plentiful and delicious and the staff were beyond superb. This cruise was my highlight of my trip around Langkawi. I would recommend this trip to anyone that comes to Langkawi and wants to have a memorable evening without spending a fortune.

3  Thank FloatingWasabis
in 8 reviews
"captain"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The sunset dinner cruise was amazing. I've met allot of nice people, professional crew and beautiful views. The food was great and it's nice to be on the water for tree hours.

Combine those things and it's excellent.

2  Thank Yke-Bert
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A chance conversation resulted in me and my 3 friends taking the sunset cruise - and boy what a FABULOUS decision it was!!
The crew, who are very attentive (every time my glass neared empty one of them would magically appear asking me what I would like next (unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks aboard), the amazing jacuzzi in the middle of the ocean with the waves to massage you, to the superb views - this is an absolute MUST do while visiting Langkawi!!
We were super lucky to actually meet the owners (Jamie and Ryoko Scott) and blessed to get a "good deal" - so you know they are not in this to just make money. They *truly* want to make sure their guests have a memorable experience and will go out of their way to make it happen (imagine 2 vegetarians aboard, at the very last min and they STILL managed to ensure we had enough to eat in the middle of the ocean!)
Once you sign up, then just sit back and relax - they will do everything from pick you up and drop you back - so truly an amazing experience (just don't forget to carry you swim wear!) :D

1  Thank 7strings
crystalyacht H, Public Relations Manager at Crystal Yacht, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear 7 Strings,

Thank you so much for your amazing review on our Sunset Dinner Cruise. Our staff here at Crystal Yacht Holidays are very happy to know that we made your trip with us memorable. Thank you so much for choosing Crystal Yacht Holidays to accommodate you. We hope the rest of your trip on this beautiful island was as pleasant as your time with us.

sincerely,
Crystal Yacht Holidays.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

If you are visiting Langkawi, this is a must do activity. If you do nothing else, do this! It is fantastic.
Do the sunset cruise dinner and make sure you take advantage of the 'salt water jacuzzi, it is fantastic fun and the people you meet are great.
The crew on board are great and serve up a really delicious dinner.
My wife and I went on the cruise on the 21st Oct. The whole experiance takes about three hours and it was worth every penny.