“Excellent spa!”

Satkara Spa at Casa del Mar
Ranked #3 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Pantai Cenang, this is a spa themed with Langkawi in mind and inspired from mainland Malaysia, Thailand and India. Using traditional remedies past down from generation to generation and combining these with modern techniques, this spa is about exchanging stressed states for tranquility It embraces treatments that renew energies and evoke delicious relaxation. We utilize handcrafted products made with pure and natural ingredients adhering to traditional recipes and rituals.The spa offers a range of massages, body treatments, facials, manicures & pedicures. Open 7 days from 11am to 7pm.
Bowral, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Excellent spa!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Recently experienced the spa manicure & pedicure. The spa itself is lovely, though quite simple. The staff are beautiful and thoughtful and the mani/pedi was excellent - would highly recommend a visit!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank krissylou

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Yoplait!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I made a booking 2 days prior for a hot stone massage, but when I arrived they hadn't made note of my massage request and advised I'd have to get something else instead, because they hadn't prepared for a hot stone... So that was a bummer, but I decided to get an Ayurvedic facial instead, which was my second choice anyway. The facial was okay, but nearly every product they used on my face contained yoghurt. I have no problem with this and I use yoghurt myself in home-made facials, but after the third yoghurt mask I was starting to get 'yoghurted-out'. The application of products was also a bit sloppy, and I ended up with yoghurt dripping down my neck at one point, which was distracting and a bit gross, and I also got a nostril full of yoghurt! Kind of takes away from the 'glamour' of a spa treatment when the therapist has to poke a face cloth up your nostril!

The facial included a brief hand/arm massage, and they also did a facial massage, and they were the best bits of the whole experience. So perhaps they are best as massages - too bad I couldn't get mine!

The most disappointing part that made this a 'poor' experience was that the facial did absolutely nothing for my face. The following day I did a coconut oil cleanse myself and pulled amazing amounts of gunk out of my pores - a half decent facial should have removed this!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carry-0ns
Adelaide, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We had massages and facials on a couple of occasions over our stay. The staff are friendly, professional, and good at what they do. Definitely recommend a visit. You can just book it to your room if staying at Casa Del Mar, which is very convenient.

Be sure to book early though if you want to get your preferred time, bookings fill up quickly.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent staff”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very professional staff and a truly relaxing experience. Massage, manicure and pedicure all excellent

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Michael Bernad... D
Rions, France
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Professional and friendly.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They don't look at the clock to tell you, time is up. When they think, "w 're not finished yet", they just continue.
And the Malay massage is divine. Pedicure and manicure just as I like it.

Visited April 2013