“Amazing!”

Satkara Spa at Casa del Mar
Ranked #3 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Langkawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Pantai Cenang, this is a spa themed with Langkawi in mind and inspired from mainland Malaysia, Thailand and India. Using traditional remedies past down from generation to generation and combining these with modern techniques, this spa is about exchanging stressed states for tranquility It embraces treatments that renew energies and evoke delicious relaxation. We utilize handcrafted products made with pure and natural ingredients adhering to traditional recipes and rituals.The spa offers a range of massages, body treatments, facials, manicures & pedicures. Open 7 days from 11am to 7pm.
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the female pampering package which included scrub, bath, massage, facial and pedicure. It was fantastic and the therapist, Honey, did a great job and was very friendly. Couldn't recommend it more!

Blackpool
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Heaven”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great Spa treatments at a great price. I would have gone every day if I had the choice. Do not miss out on this experience, they work wonders.

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Really nice! Must Try!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went as a couple and had requested for separate rooms. I've never really understood why people want to be in the same room as their partner. For me, I want total isolation and tranquility, not hearing what the other masseuse is doing to my partner. Anyway, this was a bit annoying but the massage was great. We also went on new years eve and as the band outside was testing the music for the night of celebrations, it was very annoying that that's all I could hear. Although it was not the Spa's fault, I felt they could have given a discount since it was not enjoyable and also we were paying for a higher price from 3pm to 7pm. In the end I asked if we could have a discount and pay the low peak rate. If you're staying at the hotel, I would recommend the massage.

Visited December 2012
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“"A great, relaxing experience"”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Located very close to the Casa del Mar this spa is a perfect way to unwind after a long day walking around the island. The Reflexology is very soothing and both my mother and i enjoyed it very much.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“amazing and priced well too”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

we had 1 hr massage complementary with our honeymoon package.
it was so fantastic, we decided to book in for a 4 hour session. body scrub, bath, shower, massage, facial, pedi/manicure all on a very experienced and professional level.
Highly recommended.