Before going to the holiday villa, we had read some terrible reviews, so we were a bit hesitant, not knowing what to expect. But we really could not understand what all the fuss was about, I really don't know what some people expect if you want a 5* hotel pay for one. The staff were all really friendly & helpfull, the room was clean & comfortable. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel would be to have some beach umberellas by the pool, as there was very little shade provided by the palm trees.
We didn't have the breakfast at the hotel, a great place across the road called the Cactus was cheap & food was good.
"Just remember a smile goes a long way"
If we were to return to Langkawi we would definately go back to the Holiday Villa, & would certainly recommend the hotel to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This enchanting 4-star picturesque resort is sprawled over 13 acres of land, fronting on one of Langkawi island's finest beach, Pantai Tengah. Here, our 258 guest rooms and suites range from the simple elegance to the truly extravagant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi Hotel Langkawi
- Holiday Villa Beach Resort And Spa Langkawi
- Holiday Hotel Beach Langkawi